Society Masala Instant Tea Premix Review – One Minute Tea
Society Masala Instant Tea Premix makes one think of a homemade ginger-flavored tea. The perfect balance of milk-sugar-tea, this instant chai premix is a great on-the-go option.
A perfectly brewed cup of tea with some rusk or bun maska! Ah, the simple joys of life.
But what if you’re craving some tea on the go? Suitable for both- work and work from home, instant tea premixes just need some boiling water to turn into a refreshing cup.
We tested the Society Tea Premix in our Best Masala Tea Premixes in India review and it turned out to be our winner. And if you’re worried about an overly sweet tea, our Society Masala Instant Tea premix review tells you all you need to know.
One carton of Society Masala Instant Tea premix comprises 10 sachets, each weighing 14 g. You also get a 100 ml measuring cup with this instant tea premix.
Society Masala Instant Tea premix is flavored with ginger and pepper. The milk-sugar-tea ratios are spot-on! What made Society Masala Instant Tea premix stand out was the sugar content. Typically, tea premixes are loaded with sugar. While some tea lovers may prefer an overly sweet cup of tea, we love a good balance between masala, milk, tea, and sugar.
All-in-all, Society Masala Instant Tea premix is a pretty great option for when you’re out and about.
Bevzilla 48 Instant Coffee Powder Sachets (48 X2 Gram Sachets)| Turkish Hazelnut, Colombian Gold, French Vanilla & English Butterscotch | 12 Sachets Each Flavour| Hot & Cold Coffee| Makes 48 Cups| 100 % Arabica Coffee| Strong Coffee| Best Coffee| Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino
Society Masala Instant Tea premix comes in a carton comprising 14 sachets.
For the best results, you are recommended to add 100 ml of boiling water to one 14 g sachet.
Important note– It is advised to add boiling water, instead of heating (or reheating the tea premix, which can result in a really bad tasting end product)
3. Method of Preparation
Society Masala Instant Tea premix is extremely easy to prepare. All you need is 100 ml of boiling water, and you have a lip-smacking refreshing cuppa ready in under a minute!
Society Masala Instant Tea premix shows a great balance between milkiness and tea. It also has well-balanced sugar levels.
Society Masala Instant Tea premix mirrors a mildly ginger-pepper-flavored cup of tea.
As mild as the ginger and pepper flavors were, the aroma of these spices was quite bold!
7. Refreshing Factor
Since Society Masala Instant Tea premix had the sweetness level that was just right, we found it to be as refreshing as tea can get. Mild flavors, a decent balance of tea and milk- this was also our Top Pick in our review of instant tea premixes.
One 14 g sachet is priced at INR 14. The 10-sachet carton is priced at INR 140.
When compared to other instant tea premix brands available in the market, Society Masala Instant Tea premix is reasonably priced.
9. Nutritional Facts
Following are Society Masala Instant Tea premix calories per 100 g-
418 kcal, 12 g of proteins, 70 g of carbohydrates- out of which 50.3 g is sugar, and 10 g of fat.
Society Masala Instant Tea Premix – Detailed Review
|Parameters||Society Masala Instant Tea Premix|
|Main Ingredients||Milk solids, sugar, tea extract, and natural flavoring substances.|
|Quantity||One carton contains 10 sachets, each weighing 14 g.|
|Shelf Life||Nine months from the date of packaging|
|Calories||Per 100 g, 418 kcal|
If you’re something who can’t do without their daily fix of caffeine in the form of tea no matter where you are, an instant tea premix becomes the best companion you could ask for.
Society Masala Instant Tea premix is just that. What makes it even better is the mild ginger and pepper flavor notes each sip has.
- Society Masala Instant Tea premix is available in single-serve sachets as well as dispenser-friendly packs.
- One carton has 10 individually packed sachets.
- Each sachet weighs 14 g and is priced at INR 14.
- The shelf life of this tea premix is nine months.
- The carton comes with a 100 ml measuring cup.
- Society Masala Instant tea premix has decent levels of sugar, not too much, not too little. Thumbs up for that!
- We liked the milk pepper and ginger flavors.
- The milk to tea extract ratio is spot-on!
- Stirrers included would have been better.
Best Suited For
Traveling? Hate the taste of your office chai? Or just cannot wait for the tea leaves to boil to perfection?
Society Masala Instant Tea premix is the one-stop solution!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on society one minute tea masala premix
1. How to prepare Society One Minute Tea Masala premix?
All you need is 100 ml of boiling water for one cup of tea. There are premix to water ratios for smaller cups and dispensers provided on the back of the pack.
2. What are the flavor variants available in Society One Minute Tea Masala premix?
There are masala, elaichi, ginger-lemongrass flavor variants available.
3. Can Society One Minute Tea Masala premix be added to a dispenser?
Yes, a one kg pack is recommended to be mixed with 7.14 L of water for a total of 71 cups.
4. What are the Society One Minute Tea Masala premix ingredients?
Milk solids, tea extracts, and sugar are the main ingredients.
5. How many calories does Society One Minute Tea Masala premix offer?
Per 100 g you get 418 kcals.
Great balance of milk-sugar-tea, and a mild ginger-pepper flavor, Society Masala Instant Tea premix is a boon when you can’t get your hands on freshly prepared tea.
It is easy to prepare and tastes home-like. To add to the convenience, the carton comes with a plastic measuring cup that helps you prepare a great cup of tea.
More Tea Premix Reviews
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.