Best Sous Vide Machine In India – Mishry (2023)
Your search for the best sous vide machine ends here. We have listed the 10 best sous vide machines below.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Technological advancements have brought in huge improvements when it comes to kitchen appliances. Sous vide cooking is a technique that has made its way into many kitchens. What exactly is sous vide cooking? Sous vide cooking is a technique of allowing foods to cook slowly until it reaches the exact doneness stage. For this process, you have to pack the food in a resealable plastic bag and submerge it in the heated water.
A successful sous vide cooking is incomplete without a sous vide machine. Sous vide machines come in different types – sous vide immersion circulators and sous vide water ovens.
With the humongous brands available in the market, figuring out which is the right one for you might get a bit tedious. Do not worry, we are here to help you. Scroll down and find the 10 Best Sous Vide Machines In India below.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks & Recommendations
1. Best Sous Vide Machine For Excellent Cooking Results: Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker
2. Best Sous Vide Machine With User-Friendly Operation: SOUSVIDE ART Sous Vide Cooker
3. Best Sous Vide Machine With A Powerful Performance: Kitchen Gizmo Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
A Quick Glance at Top Sous Vide machine
Here’s a quick glance at the top sous vide machines available in India:
List of Best Sous Vide Machine in India
Sous vide machines offer immense convenience and will be a valuable investment when it comes to sous vide cooking. To ease your buying journey, we have listed the top rated sous vide machines below:
1. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker
This sous vide precision cooker is a ready to use kitchen appliance. It functions without the need for any stove or thermometer. The small size allows for easy placing inside any kitchen drawer. It delivers perfect results every time you use it and cooks the food just the way you want it. What’s the best part? You can control and monitor this device with your phone.
- Requires no additional equipment to function.
- Easy operation through your phone.
- Compact size enables hassle-free storage.
2. SOUSVIDE ART Sous Vide Cooker
This hands free cooking device is the perfect way for sous vide cooking at home. The tube fitted inside is removable and is quick to clean up. The touch panel offers easy operation and is extremely user-friendly. A number of different dishes can be prepared including – steak, chicken, veggies and fish. Moreover, it features a LED display and delivers ultra quiet performance.
- The LED display is easy to read.
- It performs a noiseless operation.
- The controls on the panel are easy to operate.
3. Yedi Infinity Sous Vide
Powered with 1000 watts, this sous vide cooker results in fast heating of water. Be it fish, chicken, veggies, pork, seafood or beef, it can cook anything without any fuss and mess. With a cooking time of 99 hours and 59 minutes, it heats and circulates water at an exact temperature. It has a built-in clamp that secures the device firmly while in use.
- It is IPX7 protected and waterproof.
- This device comes with the required accessories.
- Heats up fast and offers ultra-quiet performance.
4. Fityou Sous Vide Cooker
Made of food-grade material, this sous vide cooker is safe to use and quick to clean up. It offers accurate temperature control for convenience while cooking. This cooker is perfect for slow cooking steak, chicken breast, salmon and eggs. The curved pump reduces the water pressure during operation and results in almost no noise. What’s more? It also comes with a minimum and maximum water level indicator and stainless steel tube.
- The stainless steel tube is easy to maintain.
- The fixed clip is adjustable.
- The operating panel works with a touch.
5. Kitchen Gizmo Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
Kitchen Gizmo’s sous vide immersion circulator is a one-stop solution for fuss free sous vide cooking at home. The selection wheel is smooth to operate and scrolls easily. Since the sleeve at the bottom is detachable it results in effortless cleaning and maintenance. It has a powerful motor, and safety feature and clips on any pot or container in seconds.
- Perfect for cooking restaurant style meals at home.
- The rubberized grip has an ergonomic design and offers a firm hold.
- It is a simple to use and intuitive device.
6. Monoprice Strata Home Sous Vide Precision Cooker
Equipped with a bright LED light, the touch screen is easy to read. With just the touch of your button, you can start and stop this sous vide machine. The clamp can easily fit on pots with a gallon capacity ranging between 2.6 to 4.0. Since this machine does not come in direct contact with food, the cleaning becomes less hectic.
- The temperature setting process is easy.
- The digital LED touch screen offers clear visibility.
- Quick to clean up and maintain.
7. Sous Vide Cooker by Emeril Lagasse Sous Vide Machine
It is a sous vide cooker by Emeril Lagasse having touch screen controls and sturdy construction. The heating element offers robust performance. It features min and max water fill indicators for easy use of the cooker. You can use it for preparing poultry, seafood, eggs, chicken and other dishes.
- The rapid heating element delivers excellent performance.
- The sturdy build makes it ideal for long term use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Top Sous Vide Machine
One of the best things about sous vide is that it gives you more control over how you cook your food. Additionally, it also helps preserve the nutrients during the cooking process.
There are several factors to be considered while buying sous vide which include – the power capacity, water capacity, gallons per minute and the design.
Some of the disadvantages of cooking in sous vide machines are as follows:
- Long cooking time.
- Not suitable for all types of foods.
Both slow cookers and sous vide are different from each other. A slow cooker cooks dishes at a low temperature with the help of the electric heating element in the inner pan. While in sous vide cooking the food is vacuum packed and then cooked in heated water.
A successful sous vide cooking requires getting the right kind of bag. Sous vide cooking requires special vacuum packed bags that will not leak during the cooking process. You can also use reusable silicone bags for this process.
Sous vide cooking is a relatively new method of cooking and slowly becoming a popular one. If you are a newbie to sous vide cooking, choosing the right sous vide machine is crucial. With our above list of multiple brands, you can select the one that best suits your needs.
From the above we recommend these three sous vide machines : Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker, SOUSVIDE ART Sous Vide Cooker and Kitchen Gizmo Sous Vide Immersion Circulator. Carefully check the above list and add your choice to the shopping cart.
Buying from the links on this page may earn us a fee. Please read our complete ethics statement here.