7 Best Instant Pots In India: Meal Prep Made Easy (2023)
Instant pots are an advanced version of your basic pressure cooker. Here are the 7 top instant pots in India.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
While working in the kitchen, we all opt for ways to make our cooking process easy and less time-consuming. With the advancement in technology, instant pots have made their entry into many modern kitchens today. An instant pot, also known as an electric pressure cooker, is all rage these days.
So what is an instant pot? It is a kitchen appliance that combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and a few others in a single package. Instant pots are available in size options ranging from 3-quart to 8-quart. Hence, opting for the right size is crucial.
Today, you will find good-quality instant pots offered by different brands, which might leave you confused. To aid your buying journey, we have curated a list of the best instant pot in India. To know more, read the detailed article below.
Table of Contents
Our Top Picks & Recommendations
1. Best Instant Pot With User-Friendly Operation: Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Outer Lid Pressure Cooker
2. Best Instant Pot That Requires Hassle-Free Maintenance: Geek Robocook Zeta 5 liter Electric Pressure Cooker
3. Best Instant Pot For Fast Cooking: Crock-Pot Express Electric Pressure Cooker
Best Instant Pot – Quick Glance
Here’s a look at the best instant pots available in India:
List of Best Electric Instant Pot
In this segment, we have covered the details of the 7 best instant pot brands and why we recommend buying them:
1. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Outer Lid Pressure Cooker
This electric pressure cooker is perfect for preparing different recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts. The easy one-touch control operation makes cooking a hassle-free and fun activity. It supports slow cooking, pressure cooking, delay start and keep warm functions. It comes with a stainless steel lid and dishwasher-safe inner pot.
- Provides the function of 7 appliances in 1.
- Supports 14 easy-to-use cooking programs.
- Ideal for cooking multiple dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts.
2. Geek Robocook Zeta 5 liter Electric Pressure Cooker
This electric pressure cooker lets you cook rice, pulao, dal, curry, gravies, chicken, and other dishes all in one appliance. The 13 preset menus function with just a touch of the button. You can choose among the menus as per your needs and requirements. It is equipped with 7 safety guards and is a BIS-certified product. Additionally, the Circumvent cooking process helps retain the nutritional quotient from pulses, grains, and vegetables while cooking.
- All parts of this cooker are detachable, making the cleaning easy.
- It is equipped with 7 safety guards enabling a safe cooking experience.
- Perfect for cooking multiple dishes.
3. Wellspire Multi Cooking Pot Smart Electric Pressure Cooker
Wellspire’s multi-cooking pot offers a capacity of six liters, making it ideal for 4 to 6 people. It has a big four-inch LCD display that is easy to read. It displays the cooking time, preset timer, and progress indicators. The inner pot is made using food-grade SS304 material, which is highly durable and dishwasher safe. Equipped with the latest 3rd generation technology, it features 10 safety levels.
- Premium and high-quality parts.
- Easy to operate cooking programs.
- Elegant and stylish design.
- Large four-inch LCD display.
4. Crock-Pot Express Electric Pressure Cooker
With 12-in-1 programmable features, this electric pressure cooker lets you cook meals at a 70% faster rate than a traditional pressure cooker. The eight pre-set pressurized settings allow easy cooking of multiple dishes. It is perfect for both fast and slow cooking. Moreover, the keep warm function helps keep the cooked dishes warm for up to four hours.
- Cooks meals up to 70% faster compared to regular pressure cookers.
- Ideal for both fast and slow cooking.
- This express multi-cooker features 8 pre-set pressurized settings.
5. Wonderchef Nutri-Pot Electric Pressure Cooker
Wonderchef’s Nutri pot works as a pressure cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, saute, rice cooker, warmer and slow cooker. The lid of this pot is sturdy and tight fitted, which helps retain the nutrients within the food. It comes with a hard-anodized inner pot that provides fast cooking and even heat distribution. This nutri pot has 18 preset functions.
- The inner pot is highly durable and long-lasting.
- Cleaning and maintenance are quick and hassle-free.
- Performs the functions of seven different appliances.
6. Kuvings Instant Pot
This instant pot is designed to ease your cooking process. With 14 one-touch cooking programs, you can cook multiple dishes from rice to yogurt to porridge. All the parts of this cooker are BPA-free and safe to use. Made using the highest food-grade stainless steel, the inner pot is long-lasting and will last you for years.
- Features touch panel for easy operation.
- Works as a replacement for 9 different kitchen appliances.
- All the parts of this instant pot are 100% BPA-free.
7. Mr. Butler RoboChef Instant Pot
Now cook multiple meals with just the touch of a button. All the 14 preset cooking functions are easy to use and automatically set the temperature and pressure level. The LCD display reflects real-time cooking status and is pretty easy to read. This instant pot has 11 safety guards that ensure a 100% safe cooking experience.
- The inner pot is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- The LCD display is easy to read.
- The stainless steel pot ensures uniform and healthy cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Best Instant Pot
The instant pot by the brand Instant is among the best ones available online. Also, instant pot by Geek is a recommended option.
Lasagna, chicken breast, rice, beef, stew, mac & cheese, spaghetti, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, whole chicken, red beans and rice and many others.
Instant pots with a capacity of 3-quarts are ideal for two people.
Instant pots are an advanced version of a traditional pressure cooker. They differ in terms of functionality and usage. It works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and a few other functions. An instant pot serves multiple functions, is safe to use and is a beginner-friendly kitchen appliance.
Instant pots have recently become quite popular. They offer the convenience of multiple appliances in one. Also, since they are equipped with pre-set cooking functions they eliminate the need to set a specific function every time you wish to cook a particular dish.
Over the years, the popularity of instant pots has increased considerably owing to the convenience it brings along. It is not just a pressure cooker, it is more than that. Not only for slow cooking but you can also use it for baking cakes and desserts.
From the above list, here are our top three picks : Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Outer Lid Pressure Cooker, Geek Robocook Zeta 5 liter Electric Pressure Cooker and Crock-Pot Express Electric Pressure Cooker.
While buying an instant pot make sure to consider the capacity of the actual container. A larger capacity will be ideal for more people while a smaller capacity will be perfect for one to two people.
So without any second thoughts, go on and check our list of the best instant pots available in India.
Buying from the links on this page may earn us a fee. Please read our complete ethics statement here.