5 Best Products for DIY Diwali Gift Hamper with Tips
Here’s how you can curate a DIY Diwali gift hamper with the best products recommended by Mishry.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
The festival of lights is around the corner. And with it come the cleaning and gifting woes. While we can’t really help much with the cleaning, you can leave your gifting worries with us.
Pre-made hampers contain a lot of unnecessary items that keep on getting passed until they expire. Our list of best products for DIY Diwali gift hamper includes some hip, some basic, but all top quality products that are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s faces. And no, it won’t be a game of passing the parcel.
Let the shopping spree commence!
Read here our Diwali grocery shopping list to ease your grocery shopping during festive season.
Table of Contents
List Of The Best Products For DIY Diwali Gift Hamper
|Serial no.||Product Name||Buy Now|
|1.||4700 BC Nutty Tuxedo Chocolate Gourmet Popcorn||Add To Cart|
|2.||Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Nut Filled Cookies||Add To Cart|
|3.||InstaCuppa French Press||Add To Cart|
|4.||Nestlé Les Recettes De L’atelier Milk Chocolate||–|
|5.||Coffeeza Ground Coffee||Add To Cart|
Best Products to Include in DIY gift Diwali Hamper
Look no further, here we have a curated list of the best products comprising of innovative DIY Diwali gift hampers.
1. 4700 BC Nutty Tuxedo Chocolate Gourmet Popcorn
Caramel and chocolate-coated with crunchy bits of almonds- a match made in heaven? Indeed! These jumbo-sized popcorns may sound unbearably sweet but worry not. The strategic sprinkle of salt balances the sweetness, making this a yum and addictive snack. The premium looking tin pack makes it an ideal addition to your Diwali hamper.
- This can contains 125 g of jumbo-sized chocolate-flavored popcorn.
- This gourmet popcorn is packed in a premium-looking tin can.
- A 28 g serving provides 133 kcal of energy.
- This is a non-GMO, gluten-free product.
- It must be stored in a dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Why is it recommended?
- The chocolate-coated parts taste supreme!
- We like the crunchy almond bits.
- It can be added to desserts like mousse or ice cream for textures.
- Chocolate, caramel and salt – this is the perfect movie-binge snack.
- The premium packaging makes it an ideal gifting option.
Here’s more on what we liked about 4700 BC Nutty Tuxedo popcorn
2. Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Nut Filled Cookies
Cookies and a hot cup of coffee is like a match made in heaven. This delightful combination is loved by many. Sunfeast’s range of dessert cookies is sure to provide a gourmet experience.
The smooth outer texture combined by the delicate crunch of the nuts inside makes it a definite. Packed in a premium packaging, these cookies will fit in perfectly in the list of items for your DIY Diwali hamper.
- It comes in a premium box packaging.
- A 100 gm pack holds six cookies.
- The cookies are individually packed.
Why is it recommended?
- The nuts – cashews and almonds add a nice crunch.
- The hazelnut filling tastes top-notch.
- We loved the balanced sweetness.
- The packaging makes it perfect for gifting.
Read our full review on Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Desserts here.
3. InstaCuppa French Press
This French Press comes with essential accessories. A cleaning brush, mesh filters, and coffee scoop are included. Overall, the design and structure of this coffee maker are user-friendly.
- This French Press has a 600 ml capacity.
- You can prepare up to six cups at once.
- It doubles as a milk frother.
- It is made of 18/8 stainless steel and glass.
- All cleaning accessories come with the main unit.
Why is it Recommended?
- This copper-colored French Press adds a touch of elegance.
- There are measurements markings along the side of the jar.
- The superior four-part filtration ensures smooth coffee.
- The V-shaped spout makes pouring easy.
- It is BPA-free and is equipped with a non-slip handle.
4. Nestlé Les Recettes De L’atelier Milk Chocolate
Any festive hamper without chocolates seems incomplete. Make your Diwali hamper stand out by adding this smooth milk chocolate from Nestle. Filled with nuts and berries, it is decadent and super creamy.
- It bags a premium packaging.
- The chocolate is neatly wrapped in a silver foil.
- A 100 gm pack costs Rs. 275.
- The top of this chocolate is filled with nuts.
Why is it Recommended?
- It has a melt in mouth texture.
- The nuts are well roasted.
- It has a balanced sweetness.
5. Coffeeza Ground Coffee
If you are planning to gift this hamper to someone who loves coffee, then Coffeeza’s ground coffee must be a part of your hamper. The best part is these are available in three different variants and have different intensity levels.
- Each of these variants contain a net quantity of 250 gm.
- They come with a shelf life of six months.
- These have a resealable pouch.
- These are medium bodied coffee.
Why is it Recommended?
- These ground coffee have a premium touch.
- The Classico variant has a smooth taste.
- We appreciate the lingering chocolate flavor of the Intenso variant.
- The Cremoso variant has a very refreshing sweet citrusy flavor.
Tips for Selecting the Products for Diwali Gift Hamper
As confusing as curating a personalized hamper may sound, there are certain items no one can say no to.
Something chocolatey, something nutty, something rich and exotic- but all premium quality!
Here are some tips to guide you through this process.
Prepare a list of gift items you would like to add to the hamper or one for different social circles. For instance, you cannot gift the same hamper to your relatives and your work friends. (It can be similar though)
This will also ensure you stay within your budget.
2. Classic Gifts
Our DIY Diwali gift hamper guide is primarily based on this principle. Classic gifts are something you can rarely go wrong with. Chocolates, nuts, something caffeinated, you’re set!
3. Keep An Eye Out For Sales
Going back to our first tip of pre-planning, there are several companies that introduce new products and put their best sellers on sale. You must watch out for these deals, both online and offline. Online, if you pay via credit or debit cards you can get an even larger discount.
4. Bulk Buying
As we mentioned, gifts should not exactly the same, but they can be similar. For instance, if you plan on gifting dried fruits to friends and families, you can buy them in bulk, and avail of significant discounts.
Alternate bulk buying options include- cookware, copper sets, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on DIY Diwali hamper.
Something good quality and personalized- these make the best Diwali gifts.
Yes, definitely. What is a hamper without something meetha, afterall? From chocolates to artisanal cookies and even premium barfis. However, you can try healthier alternatives like refined sugar-free sweets.
A Diwali hamper must comprise a dessert, a savory snack, something colorful, a diya or some string lights for an added festive touch.
First things first, decide your budget. Once you have an estimate of how much you’re willing to spend, considering the likes and dislikes of the person you plan to gift the hamper to is of utmost importance.
Choosing festive-appropriate gifts doesn’t have to be a task. That said, it doesn’t end here.
Packing the DIY Diwali hamper such that it looks visually attractive is essential too. Certain add-ons to the packaging can include a hand-written card/note, fancy-looking ribbons, bright-colored papers, some confetti, flameless diyas etc.
Stay tuned for more tips and articles.