Yoga Bar 100% Pure Peanut Butter Review – Creamy & Yummy (2023)
Fresh and authentic, Yoga Bar 100% Pure Peanut Butter has a silky smooth texture.
Peanut butter on toast, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter paratha, peanut butter muffins, peanut butter smoothies! The versatility of this ingredient is basically magic.
Whether it is a dessert (pancakes, cookies, or fudge) or something savory (stir fry veggies, tofu salad) peanut butter adds creaminess with some nutty undertones.
Over the last few years, we have witnessed numerous entrants in this market segment. One such product is Yoga Bar 100% Pure Peanut butter. Made using slow-roasted peanuts, our goal in this Yoga Bar 100% Pure peanut butter review is to check whether or not this product delivers on significant parameters like taste, texture, and spreadability.
Yoga Bar 100% Pure peanut butter is made using just ONE ingredient. Slow-roasted peanuts. It is a known fact that the more roasted the peanuts are, the better-tasting the resultant butter is. The peanuts used are non-GMO.
The USP of Yoga Bar’s peanut butter is that it contains no palm oil, added sugar, or salt. To add to this list, it contains no preservatives. That’s another plus!
That being said, the nutrition label of this peanut butter does contain added flavor that is rosemary extract.
This peanut butter is packed in PET jars.
MYFITNESS Chocolate Peanut Butter Smooth 1250g
Slow-roasted peanuts and rosemary extract as a natural added flavor are the only ingredients used in the making of this peanut butter.
Yoga Bar’s peanut butter is made using slow-roasted peanuts. It contains no added salt or sugar.
This product tasted exactly like unflavored peanut butter should – peanutty! It wasn’t sweet or salty or bitter.
The roasted flavor from peanuts was adequate. We could tell the peanuts used weren’t over-roasted.
We used (and still are using) this peanut butter for over four weeks. There was no rancid smell or odor when we opened the seal, nor after this duration.
6. Nutritional Information
Yoga Bar mentions nutritional information per tablespoon (14 g), per serve (32 g), and per 100 g. For health-conscious individuals who track their caloric intake, this is extremely helpful.
Following is the nutritional information for Yoga Bar 100% Pure Peanut Butter per serve-
202 kcal, 9.8 g of protein, 4.5 g of carbohydrates, and 16.5 g of fat.
The jar also mentions how one serving of this peanut butter provides the same amount of protein as a cup of milk, as much fiber as one carrot, and as much MUFA as 15 cashews would.
The 400 g jar is priced at INR 229 whereas the 1 kg jar is priced at INR 449.
In our unbiased opinion, this peanut butter is competitively priced.
8. Shelf Life
The shelf life of Yoga bar peanut butter is up to six months. It is best to be consumed before it.
Want to know which are the best peanut butter brands in India? Read on to know more.
Yoga Bar 100% Peanut Butter – Detailed Review
|Parameters||Yoga Bar 100% Pure Peanut Butter|
|Shelf Life||Six months|
|Available Sizes||400 g, 1 kg|
|Calories||Per serve- 202 kcal|
|Availability||Online portals- Amazon, Big Basket, YogaBar.in
Offline- general stores and hypermarkets
Yoga Bar Pure Peanut Butter has a flowy consistency that enhances its spreadability too (which is a big plus, if you’re impatient like us!)
It contains no added sugar or salt, making this peanut butter quite versatile. The nutty, slow-roasted taste shines through.
What we also really appreciate about this peanut butter is the nutritional label. Per serve, per tablespoon, per 100 g- the calories and macronutrient breakdown for all three categories have been provided. If you have developed a habit of scanning nutritional labels, you’re sure to appreciate this too.
- Yoga Bar peanut butter is available in jars of 400 g and 1 kg.
- This peanut butter has a shelf life of six months.
- It is made using slow-roasted peanuts and a slow-grinding method.
- Overall, this peanut butter has a smooth consistency.
- One serving gives 202 calories.
- This 100% pure peanut butter is made without any added sugars.
- It is also devoid of salt, hydrogenated fats, palm oil, preservatives, etc. (basically as good as homemade peanut butter in terms of the ingredient list)
- This peanut butter easily spreads over toasted slices of bread, pancakes, fruit slices, and parathas.
- It has a decent protein content.
- There was no rancid smell or changed texture over our test period of four weeks. (please note- we DID NOT refrigerate our jar of peanut butter)
- The nutritional label provides an in-depth breakdown.
Best Suited For
Looking to up your protein intake? With some good quality fats? This peanut butter is a decent option that also has vitamins like E and B7.
It shows an adequate carbohydrate to protein to fat ratio, which is not very different from roasted peanuts.
You can use peanut butter over toasted bread or chapati for a power packed pre-workout meal.
Add a tablespoon to a protein banana milkshake for some nuttiness.
We reviewed MYFitness chocolate peanut butter. Here’s our in-depth review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Yoga Bar Pure Peanut Butter
1. Is Yoga Bar peanut butter good?
Yes, this peanut butter is made with peanuts and no added sugar/salt.
2. Is this peanut butter 100% natural?
Yes, it is made with slow roasted peanuts and rosemary extract.
3. Which is better: Nutella or Yoga Bar peanut butter?
Nutella has minimal protein content with a higher amount of carbohydrates as it contains added sugar. This peanut butter, however, has more fats and proteins than carbohydrates.
4. What is the price of Yoga Bar peanut butter?
The 1 kg jar is priced at Rs 449
5. How many calories are in this peanut butter?
One serve (32 g) offers 202 calories which are divided as 4.5 g of carbohydrates, 9.6 g of protein, and 16.1 g of fats.
6. What is the shelf life of this peanut butter?
This peanut butter has a shelf life of six months.
Here is Team Mishry’s take on the Yoga Bar 100% pure peanut butter. We used it for a variety of dishes over a period of four weeks. From a nutty, creamy paratha, pancakes, muffins, toasted bread slices to smoothies and milkshakes, safe to say our tummies were full and our hearts were smiling!
Yoga Bar also has a dark chocolate peanut butter variant available with protein-rich cashew and almond butter too.
Have you tried any of these? Let us know.
More reviews related to Peanut Butter
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.