Sundrop Popz Chocolatey Crunch Review – Multigrain Munchies
Sundrop Popz Chocolatey Crunch are dark chocolate-filled munchies made using a multigrain flour mix. Thumbs up for the freshness and crunch.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Cereals-based snacks are delicious and super convenient. Lately, we’ve observed oat flour, whole wheat flour, and rice flour being used as healthier alternatives to refined wheat flour.
While most of us associate Sundrop with oils, in recent times, they have added a lot of other products to their range including peanut butter, roasted oats, chocolate spreads. A product that intrigued us was the Sundrop Popz – Multigrain munchies with a dark chocolate center.
So here’s Team Mishry’s Sundrop Popz Multigrain chocolatey crunch review. Is this cereal-lously delish?
Table of Contents
Sundrop Popz Multigrain Chocolatey Crunch – What You Need To Know
The flour mix, the shell to filling ratio, here’s all you need to know about Sundrop Popz chocolatey crunch.
These multigrain munchies are packed in a resealable pouch. An illustrative graphic and easy-to-read details are provided.
Multigrain Flour Mix (Rice Meal, Wheat Flour (Atta), Oat Meal), Sugar, Edible Vegetable Oil (Palmolein, Palm Oil), Cocoa Solids, Emulsifier (Lecithin), Iodised Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate) are the main ingredients used.
As the name suggests, these are bite-sized, chocolate-flavored snacks. The outer shell is brown and the chocolate filling has a deeper brown appearance.
Taste and texture, both need to be spot-on for us to keep on going back for any snack. Taste includes everything from sweetness levels, to the chocolate filling-outer covering ratio and the blend of multigrain flour used.
5. Nutritional Information
Per 100 g, Sundrop Popz offers 465 kcal of which 71 grams is carbohydrates (32 grams of sugar), 7 grams of protein, and 17 grams of fat. There’s also 3 grams of dietary fiber and 108 mg of sodium.
Related Reading – 4700 BC Gourmet Popcorn are just what you need for you next movie night.
Sundrop Popz Multigrain Chocolatey Crunch – Detailed Review
|Sundrop Popz Multigrain Chocolatey Crunch||Product Details|
|Weight||140 grams (120 + 20 grams)|
|Shelf Life||13 months|
Sundrop Popz are packed in a vibrant-looking resealable pouch. The graphics are rather attractive.
These cholesterol-free snacks look just like they are shown on the pack. A coffee-brown colored shell with a deep brown chocolate filling, we loved how none of the pieces were broken. Visual consistency was maintained throughout the pack.
Talking about the texture, these pops have a crunchy bite to them which adds to the overall freshness. The filling isn’t runny, it has a thicker consistency which is smooth.
Taste-wise, the shell and filling complement each other quite well. Since dark chocolate has been used for the filling, you may think it would be bitter, but that is not the case here! The sweetness levels are balanced.
- A 140-gram pack is priced at Rs 60.
- It has a shelf life of 13 months.
- These pops have a chocolate filling.
- Main Ingredients- Multigrain Flour Mix (Rice Meal, Wheat Flour (Atta), Oat Meal), Sugar, Edible Vegetable Oil (Palmolein, Palm Oil), Cocoa Solids, Emulsifier (Lecithin), Iodised Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- This comes in a resealable pack which is a plus.
- This cereal-based snack is cholesterol and trans-fat-free.
- These chocolate-flavored pops taste delicious, the filling is decadent!
- These are priced economically.
- Better alternatives to palm oil and palmolein could have been used.
Best Suited For
As a mid-meal/midnight snack or to curb chocolate cravings, these Sundrop Popz are a fairly good option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Sundrop Popz Chocolatey Crunch.
1. Can these Popz be paired with milk?
Yes, you can try. Milk and chocolate are always a delicious combination.
2. Do these remain as fresh as they are after unpacking?
These come in a resealable pack, so there is no need to transfer these. But if you must, make sure the container is air-tight.
3. Can this chocolatey crunch be consumed daily?
Packaged food should be limited to occasional consumption.
4. What is the price of this product?
A 140 gram pack is priced at Rs 60/-.
5. What is the shelf life of this product?
The shelf life of Sundrop Popz is 13 months.
Crunchy and chocolatey! Sundrop Popz are a snack that would be loved by kids and adults alike. When bitten into the crisp chocolate shell, the thick chocolate-flavored filling has a smooth texture.
Not just breakfast, but this would make for a fairly filling evening snack for those mid-meal hunger pangs.
Do you still like having cereal-based snacks?
More Chocolate Snacks!
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.