Quick And Lip-Smacking, You Must Try This High Protein Recipe
Here’s a high protein sandwich recipe with an easy-to-prepare sauce.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
It is not just Team Mishry that constantly reviews and tries out new products and launches, our community of Mishry Mums is also equally enthusiastic about sharing their reviews and recipes on new launches.
Hello everyone! Today I am making a yummy and tasty high-protein footlong bun recipe. Along with the bun, I will be making a sauce that will double the taste element. So let’s begin!
First, I will be making the sauce.
The ingredients that you’ll need for the sauce are:
- 2- 2.5 cups of water
- 2 small-sized peeled onions
- 2 tomatoes with an X-shaped cut on the bottom
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 4 Kashmiri red chilies without the seeds
- Salt and black pepper
- Tomato ketchup
- Add all these ingredients into a pan filled with water.
- Cover the pan and cook on a low to medium flame for 5 minutes or until the tomato skin peels off.
- Take all the ingredients out of the pan and peel off the tomato skins.
- Transfer the ingredients into a grinding jar and grind it into a fine paste.
- Take 1-2 tbsp oil in another pan and pour the paste.
- Mix well.
- Add ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, and 2 tbsp tomato ketchup into the paste.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp vinegar
Now quickly moving on to the stuffing for our sandwich.
The ingredients you’ll need are:
- Ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup finely chopped capsicum
- ½ cup boiled and chopped soya chunks
- ½ cup grated paneer
- Salt and black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Take oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic paste.
- Roast on a low flame till it turns golden.
- Add finely chopped capsicum to the roasted paste and cook for 1 minute.
- After a minute, add boiled and chopped soya chunks
- Mix well for one minute.
- Add the sauce prepared in the pan along with the grated paneer.
- Salt and pepper according to taste.
- Lastly, garnish the stuffing with finely chopped coriander.
Our extremely tasty and well-cooked stuffing is ready. Now, let’s complete our recipe with Harvest Gold Subz Footlong Bun. It is available in two variants, cheese oregano, and roasted garlic, I will be using the cheese oregano variant.
Let’s slit the bread in half, apply soft butter and toast the bun on a pan. Once the bun is lightly toasted on both sides, apply mayonnaise and the sauce prepared.
Generously fill the footlong bun with the stuffing and grate cheese on top. Cheese is loved by kids and adults alike. I also garnished the sandwich with a pipe-in bag filled with mayonnaise. You could also use tomato ketchup.
Here, our high-protein tasty footlong bun is ready. It can be eaten at any time of the day and I am sure it will be loved by both adults and kids alike! Please try this amazing recipe!
Mishry Mum Rita Arora tries out a new recipe for a high-protein footlong sandwich with the Harvest Gold Subz Footlong Bun in the Cheese Oregano variant.