Patanjali Frozen French Fries Review
Patanjali French Fries? Yes, you read it right. Here is what we found in our review.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Are you excited? Cause’ we surely are! Patanjali has been associated with everything desi and Ayurvedic for so long that we did not expect a bag of frozen French Fries coming from them! So, when we came across a packet of Patanjali Frozen French Fries we couldn’t wait to try this new product. We set our oil-filled woks and reviewed them for their appearance, taste, and crunch. Here is all you need to know. How did they fare? Let’s find out how tasty are the Patanjali Frozen French Fries.
Table of Contents
Facts About Patanjali French Fries
*As per information on the pack
- Best before 18 months from date of manufacturing.
- 100 grams of these fries provide 155 Kcal of energy.
- Ingredients include – Potato, Rice bran oil
#FirstImpression Of Patanjali French Fries
Price and packaging – Patanjali French Fries come in an orange-white packaging. A bag of 400 grams of fries is priced at Rs 75/-.
How we made it – We made them using the instructions given on the pack. We thawed them for 15 minutes and then deep-fried them using vegetable oil. The fries cooked evenly and had a uniform color throughout the batch.
Appearance – The Patanjali French Fries are uniformly cut. The potatoes are long and the pieces are intact. There are very few broken pieces, which is always appreciated.
Taste and texture – We loved how evenly the Patanjali fries cooked. The amber-colored fries were a treat to look at. The aspect which we LOVED the most was how crunchy these fries are. The Patanjali Frozen French Fries had high crunch levels and the potato flavor was still intact.
We noticed that even after they were a little cold, they did not lose out on the crunch.
We do not consider calories for such products because no one eats fries for the number of calories it provides! It’s a form of comfort food and a greasy-yummy accompaniment that is loved throughout the world.
When we reviewed three brands of fries (ITC, McCain and Safal) to find the yummiest frozen french fries, we noticed that some cooked unevenly while some were hollow on the inside. Here, this wasn’t the case. The Patanjali Frozen French Fries tasted nice, cooked evenly, were not hollow from inside, and had a lovely crunch. There is no seasoning and you will have to add salt or chaat masala according to your liking. You can use these as a base to make chilli cheese fries or gravy fries at home.
Go for it!
Patanjali Frozen French Fries
Uniformly cut, tasty and SUPER crunchy. Patanjali French Fries are good!
MRP – Rs 75/-*
Net weight – 400 grams
*Price at the time of review
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.