Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother Review
Neuherbs Apple Cider Vinegar is organic, raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised.
Why is there so much hype around ACV? What does it do? Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is known for its multiple health benefits including management of sugar levels, heart health, weight management, skin, and hair health.
Neuherbs is a brand that believes in wellness that is nature-based. This is why their product line is centered on nutrition and combines an approach that is both natural and science-backed.
Earlier we tried the Neuherbs Kadha Tea and appreciated it for its warming notes. To try out more from their product range, we picked a bottle of apple cider vinegar (with mother).
Our Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with mother review explores the ingredients, usage, nutritional information and taste.
For our Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with mother review, we used it in our test kitchen regularly for a few weeks. Here is what our experience was like:
Skippi Icepops Natural Ice Popsicles (Lemon, Mango, Orange, Raspberry, Bubblegum and Cola) - 12 x 70 ml
What is apple cider vinegar made of? To simplify, ACV is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. Cut apples are covered in water and left at room temperature to ferment. Once the natural sugars ferment and form ethanol, the bacteria convert the alcohol into acetic acid.
What does the ‘mother’ on the label mean? It simply means that the bacteria culture is not removed during the refining or filtration process. When apple cider vinegar is filtered, it is clear and transparent. If it contains the ‘mother’, it results in a murky-looking product.
The ingredients of the Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar are Organic raw apple juice fermented to 5% acidity.
It does not contain any preservatives, added colors, flavor, or sugar.
2. Usage Information
The Neuherbs Apple Cider Vinegar can be used in two ways –
- Add 2 tsp (10 ml) to a glass of water (250 ml). Consume it twice a day before your heavy meal.
- Used as salad dressings. Add 1 tsp on veggies and fruits.
Make sure you dilute the ACV before consumption. Shake well before use.
3. Taste, Strength and Acidity
Apple Cider Vinegar has a sharp, acidic aroma and taste. As expected, the Neuherbs Apple Cider Vinegar has that characteristic sharp, pungent flavor. As soon as we add it to our glass of water, it tones down a little.
Comparatively, this is far less pungent than most we have had before. Even after diluting.
4. Nutritional Information
The Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is gluten-free, soy-free, lactose-free, and peanut-free – as mentioned on the pack.
It provides 2.1 calories per serving. Each serving size is 10 ml.
5. Price and Packaging
A 500 ml bottle of Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is priced at Rs 499/-. This comes in a clear glass bottle with an attractive red label.
Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother – Detailed Review
|Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother||Product Information|
|Net weight||500 ml|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Ingredients||Organic raw apple juice fermented to 5% acidity|
Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with mother is a light muddy-brown in color. This is because it contains the ‘mother’ – an active culture that enhances the nutritional quotient and health benefits, and also makes the ACV a little murky.
When we opened the bottle, the sharp, acidic aroma hit our noses. As recommended, we used 10 ml ACV to 250 ml water. It dissolves well.
Most people cannot have ACV due to its extremely pungent, acidic aroma and flavor. The Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is lower on pungency and doesn’t feel too overwhelming on the palate.
Make sure you always dilute the ACV before consumption. If consumed undiluted it can harm the tooth enamel and lead to indigestion.
- This is priced at Rs 499/- for 500 ml.
- Shelf life – 18 months
- Ingredients – Organic raw apple juice fermented to 5% acidity.
- This is an organic product.
- It is raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurized.
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place.
- The color, taste, and consistency might vary as it contains raw and natural ingredients.
- Apples are one of the most ‘sprayed’ on fruits. The fact that this is organic is surely a plus point and a definite positive.
- The fact that it has no added sugar and preservatives is a big plus.
- It does not contain artificial color or added flavors.
- It has a sharp acidic aroma.
- The taste is on expected lines.
Best Suited For
For people who are looking to use organic apple cider vinegar for its health benefits, the one by Neuherbs is a good choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with mother.
1. Does Neuherbs organic apple cider vinegar with mother help you lose weight?
Apple Cider Vinegar has been proven to aid in weight management. Do consult your nutritionist before including anything new in your daily routine.
2. What is the difference between filtered and Mother Apple Cider Vinegar?
Filtered apple cider vinegar is a light amber-colored, clear liquid. The process of filtering removes any sediments that could cloud the vinegar. Apple cider vinegar with mother is unfiltered and cloudy/murky.
3. What is the price of Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar?
A 500 ml bottle of organic apple cider vinegar by Neuherbs is priced at Rs 499/-.
4. What are the health benefits of Neuherbs organic apple cider vinegar?
Neuherbs apple cider vinegar benefits include weight management, heart health, skin and hair health and sugar level management. It is also great for gut health.
5. What are the side effects of having Neuherbs organic apple cider vinegar everyday?
Apple Cider Vinegar should always be diluted before consumption. If not, it can be detrimental to oral health. Make sure you consult your doctor if you’re on any medications for diabetes. Dilute it if you’re using it for skin or hair as it may cause skin burns.
6. Is this vinegar allergen free & vegetarian?
The Neuherbs Apple Cider Vinegar is soy free, gluten free, peanut free and lactose free. It is organic as well. This is a 100% vegetarian product.
Final Verdict – Neuherbs Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegars have become popular amongst those who look for natural ways to bring health home.
It is generally consumed on an empty stomach in the morning to boost the body’s digestive abilities and remove toxins. Consuming ACV regularly, in addition to a healthy meal plan, may even aid in weight loss and improved gut health. So it’s preferred that a product such as this is natural and organic- to further enhance its benefits.
We found the Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar a fit candidate to cater to these needs.
Neuherbs ACV with mother has a muddy, light brown color. It has a characteristic sharp, acidic aroma and flavor. You can consume it before a heavy meal by diluting 10 ml ACV in 250 ml water.
We liked the fact that it’s organic, free of preservatives, and does not have any added sugars. If you’re looking for an apple cider vinegar to reap its many health benefits, Neuherbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with mother is certainly a great option.
The ACV by Neuherbs has a big thumbs up from us!
Do you consume ACV regularly? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below.
More Articles Related To Health And Fitness
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.