Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar Review – Hasn’t Lost Its Charm
Milky, creamy, and decadent- Nestle Classic Chocolate is still our favorite!
Nestle India is one of the biggest brands in the FMCG segment. From coffee and tea, cereals, milk and milk products, instant noodles to chocolates and confectionery- Nestle has a wide consumer base.
Talking about chocolates, we all have fond memories attached to the Nestle Classic chocolate bar and milk chocolate, don’t we? As challenging as it was to share a square, sharing signified (still does) love.
Nostalgia reeled us in during our Nestle Classic Chocolate bar review. Does it still have the decadent taste and texture? Keep reading to find out more.
‘Good food, good life’ don’t we all agree with this? Nestle classic chocolate bar is premium-tasting chocolate in premium packaging. We discuss more about the packaging, taste, aroma, texture, and more in our review of the same.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar, Pack of 6 x 80g
Following are Nestle classic chocolate ingredients-
Sugar, milk solids, edible vegetable fats, hydrogenated vegetable fats, cocoa solids, added vanilla flavor.
Nestle Classic Chocolate bar has a delectable taste! Just the right amount of sweetness and cocoa- this classic chocolate bar has a smooth milky feel.
Nestle Classic Chocolate bar maintained a decent balance of cocoa, milky, and sweet flavor notes.
Although the texture of a chocolate bar varies based on the temperatures and weather conditions, we tried our Nestle Classic Chocolate bar at room temperature.
The milky smoothness combined with cocoa is a ‘classic’ indeed. These chocolate squares have a melt-in-the-mouth feel. Who doesn’t love that?
The added flavor brings a warm vanilla aroma to this chocolate bar.
Nestle classic chocolate bar price is INR 20 for the 36 g bar.
Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar – Detailed Review
|Parameters||Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar|
|Available Sizes||18 g and 34 gm bars|
|Prices||INR 20 (34 g)|
|Main Ingredients||Sugar, milk solids, cocoa solids|
|Shelf Life||Best before nine months from date of manufacture|
|Calories||Per serve (10 g) 53 kcal|
Nestle Classic Chocolate bar is a bar of milk chocolate that leaves a smooth and rich taste on the palate. This chocolate bar is divided into 12 squares, each having the brand embossed on them.
Nestle Classic Chocolate bar is wrapped in silver foil-like paper and is further covered in a rich maroon wrapper. Read our Nestle Classic Chocolate bar review for some more details.
- Nestle Classic Chocolate bar is priced at INR 20.
- It has a shelf life of nine months.
- This is a milk chocolate bar with a smooth texture.
- It contains added vanilla flavors.
- One 34 g bar has 12 squares of chocolate.
- Nestle Classic Chocolate bar tastes delicious.
- It has a great balance of sugar, cocoa, and milk solids.
- This smooth chocolate bar has a rich, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth feel.
Best Suited For
For people who like milky chocolates with balanced levels of sweetness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar
1. What is the price of Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar?
Nestle Classic Chocolate bar price is Rs 20.
2. How many calories are in a Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar?
The 18 g bar offers 96 kcal.
3. Does Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar contain salt?
No, Nestle Classic Chocolate does not contain salt. However, one serving (9.9 g) has 12 mg of sodium.
4. How much is a box of Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar?
A pack of 18 is priced at INR 360.
5. Does Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar contain cocoa?
Yes, Nestle Classic chocolate bar contains 5.5% of cocoa solids.
6. What are the ingredients in Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar?
Sugar, milk solids, cocoa solids, hydrogenated, and edible vegetable fats are the main ingredients of Nestle Classic Chocolate Bar.
Nestle Classic chocolate bar has a sweet vanilla aroma and a buttery-smooth texture. Rightly labeled a ‘classic’, this chocolate bar is something you can’t go wrong with.
Is Nestle Classic chocolate bar the answer to your cravings or do you prefer a crunchy bar of chocolate?
More Chocolate Bar Reviews By Team Mishry
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.