Weikfield’s Eggless Cooker Cake (Vanilla): #FirstImpressions
A cooker cake mix allows you to make this dessert without the help of an oven and in the comfort of your home. Here is or first impressions of Weikfield’s Vanilla Cooker Cake Mix
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
A cake is the number one go-to option for any celebration. It is also a quick treat for growing kids and teenagers who are always on the run, shuttling from one class to another! Homemade cakes are quite and a rather convenient option for an easy-to-make dessert. brands such as Weikfield have a range of eggless cake mixes that aim to give this dessert a homely essence, that too without the use of an oven. With just 30 minutes needed for its preparation, this cake can be decorated as per your choice before being served.
Table of Contents
Things To Know About Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix, Vanilla
*as per information on the pack
- Contains edible vegetable oil along with permitted food color such.
- It contains milk solids, thus it must be avoided by people suffering from lactose intolerant.
- It also contains nature identical and artificial flavoring substances (Vanilla flavor).
- Other than milk, it also contains wheat.
Method Of Preparation
*as per information on the pack
The method of preparation such a cooker cake must be present at the back of the packaging and it must involve four basic steps. Let’s take a look at the ingredients that you’ll require.
- A Pressure cooker (minimum 3L)
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 100ml of milk.
Now for the procedure:
- Place the pan inside the cooker and fill the cooker with water up to 3 cm high from the bottom.
- Start heating the cooker and sprinkle oil and wheat flour in the pan.
- Mix oil, milk, and cake powder separately in a vessel and beat for 3 minutes until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour the batter into the cooker pan and close the lid without whistle for 30 minutes.
- Open the lid and allow the steam to escape. The cake is now baked and can be removed from the pan.
#FirstImpressions Of Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix
Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix cooked well. We followed the instructions on the packet and found these easy to follow, with simple ingredients that are readily available in most kitchens.
The flavor is plain vanilla, with balanced sweetness. Though we wouldn’t recommend this cake, as is. This would be good as a base to create a base for another dessert, say a trifle pudding. or serve it with icing or a layer of whipped cream and fruits on top. By itself, you may not enjoy it all that much, even if you are fan of plain vanilla cakes.
Texture-wise, we would have liked it more if the cake came out softer. It was a tad bit sticky, but tasty nonetheless.
If you wish to make a simple Eggless Sponge Cake along with Chocolate Fudge Sauce at home, then here’s a recipe for you.
Eggless Sponge Cake
Who doesn’t love cakes? Here’s a simple eggless sponge cake recipe, which can be enjoyed as it is or can make for a perfect base for your fancy cakes. You just need to get the base right!
- 50 Grams Flour
- 70 Grams Curd
- 45 Grams Castor sugar
- 0.5-0.75 Grams Baking Soda
- 1.25 Grams Baking Powder
- 30 Grams Oil
- 2 Millilitre Vanilla Essence
For Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 100 Millilitre Water
- 200 Grams Sugar
- 75 Grams Corn Syrup
- 50 Grams Unsweetened Chocolate
- 15 Grams Butter
- In a bowl, mix curd, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- Whisk the mixture for five minutes.
- Now add the oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add the flour and slowly start folding it in. Move the batter to a greased mould once done.
- Bake at 180°C.
- For the fudge sauce, bring water, sugar and corn syrup to a boil and continue till the sugar is melted.
- Let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over low heat and stir until smooth.
- Slowly begin to combine the sugar syrup mix into the chocolate slowly.
- Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool. Pour the cooled sauce over the cake, let it set and then cut the cake into desired size pieces and serve.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.