Superman Energy Drink: #FirstImpressions
Here is a drink that has everything, from vitamins and caffeine to the logo of one of the most influential pop culture icons (Superman!) on its packaging.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nither. It’s a brand new energy drink called SUPERMAN, that can help you revive your energy levels late in the afternoon, or while at work. With the energy drinks market bubbling over with new products every day, here’s a new product for DC fans. The Superman energy drink, produced in Austria, is a balanced mixture of caffeine and vitamin B, packing in a bundle of energy that is supposed to help you at work, while at sports, or when you just want to enjoy an energy-filled evening with your friends.
Table of Contents
Facts About Superman Energy Drink
- A 100ml serving of this energy drink contains about 32 grams of caffeine.
- The same 100ml serving of Superman energy drink can provide you with 47 Kcal.
- With ingredients such as taurine, sugar, and citric acid, superman energy drink provides you with an adequate amount of energy that the brand claims you require in order to have a productive day.
Being an energy drink can also give this beverage some drawbacks. Here are some precautions that you must take before indulging yourself in this fruity beverage:
- Must be avoided during pregnancy and lactation.
- If you are allergic to caffeine, you must skip this one.
- Since it has high caffeine content, keep your consumption limited. Your daily limit should not exceed 250 ml.
- Avoid before going to bed, as it might lead to sleeplessness.
#FirstImpression Of Superman Energy Drink: How Good Is it?
The fruity and cough syrup-like taste is something that every other energy drink has in common, but what makes this one different from the rest is a more fruity and sweet taste that tends to drive the bitterness away which is easily distinguishable in other popular energy drinks. We liked how it tasted as per energy-drink standards because let’s be honest, energy drinks aren’t everyone’s cup of caffeine! But if they are, then holding a little piece of licensed DC comics merchandise could just make you feel like a superhero!
If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! If you don’t, please tell us why!
Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new categories of products being launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.