Maaza Gold: Is It A Delicious Mango Drink? #FirstImpressions
Maaza, in India, is synonymous with the very spirit of mangoes. Maaza Gold aims to provide the consumers with a thicker, creamier Mango-ey experience.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
With its new gold mango drink, Maaza claims to offer a smoother and richer Maaza taste. As one of India’s oldest mango beverages, Maaza is a consumer favorite mango drink that is supposed to be made with the help of hand-picked mangoes. Maaza Gold claims to have a more smooth mango-ey experience like no other. Here is our first impression of this extremely indulgent drink.
Table of Contents
Salient Features Of Maaza Gold
- It contains no added preservatives.
- Made with the choicest mangoes grown in India.
- It contains mango pulp.
- Tastes best when chilled.
- It has a shelf life of 6 months.
#FirstImpressions Of Maaza Gold
Maaza Gold is thicker, creamier Maaza. If you love Maaza, you will love Maaza Gold more. We found it to be a perfect replacement for Maaza in the lives of those who are looking to upgrade their Maaza-love. It is creamier and thicker, making it a more decadent, luscious drink in the summer and autumn months.
The taste is just like good old Maaza, we like the fact that it’s not cloyingly sweet. The sweetness level is quite well-balanced.
Maaza Gold would make for a good option to serve to guests at home.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.