Delicious Berry Nutty Delight Recipe – With Cashew Clusters
Can we make a recipe out of cashew clusters? Come, check it out!
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Some pantry staples and Nourish you Cashew Clusters joined hands and a delicious Berry Nutty Delight was born. Nourish You Cashew Clusters are delicately sweet, crunchy and fresh.
When we reviewed this product at our Mishry Head Quarters, we instantly knew that these could be converted into a quick, foolproof recipe.
After we developed an easy recipe centring the cashew clusters, we thought of sharing the same with you all. Follow the steps given below and relish this delight. As easy breezy glass of YUM!
Cashew Clusters – Ingredients, Recipe and Method
- Greek curd – 270 gms
- Strawberries – 150 gms
- Banana – ½
- Castor sugar – 25 g or about 2 tablespoons
- Honey – a drizzle
- Cashew clusters – 1 full pack
- For presentation – Any fancy glass
- Crush the cashew clusters in a mortar pestle.
- Finely chop strawberries. Keep 2 for garnishing.
- Chop the banana finely.
- Whip the Greek curd and castor sugar together.
- Add the banana and the strawberries to the prepared whipped curd.
- Mix approx 2 tbsp cashew clusters to the strawberry-banana-curd mix.
- Retain the rest of the crushed cashew clusters for assembling.
- Drop a tablespoon of prepared mix in the glass.
- Add a layer of Nourish you Cashew Clusters.
- Layer the full glass alternatively with curd-fruit mix and cashew clusters.
- Top most layer would be curd-fruit mix.
- Drizzle honey over it.
- Top it with plenty of crushed cashew clusters.
- Garnish with slices of strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
Keep the curd and the fruits in the fridge to ensure they are cool enough for serving.
Snacking, breakfast or a Dessert ? What’s your take on this recipe? Shoot your comments in the box below.