Baidyanath Triphala Churn Review – Best for Digestive Health
Baidyanath Triphala Churn is made with amla, haritaki, and baheda. Let’s find out more about this Ayurvedic medicine.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Most diet patterns these days comprise processed and packaged foods. Owing to this, digestive issues like bloating, acid reflux, indigestion are common occurrences.
Although nothing can beat the benefits from a balanced diet filled with whole grains, fiber, proteins, and healthy fats, Triphala is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy known for its healing properties, from stomach ailments to dental cavities. Triphala has been used as a healing remedy for over 1,000 years and has recently become popular again.
We ordered the same online for our Baidyanath Triphala Churn review, and here’s what we have to say.
Table of Contents
Baidyanath Triphala Churn Review – Everything You Need To Know
Baidyanath Triphala Churn is a herbal laxative made using three fruits. These are amla, baheda, and haritaki. This herbal formulation is known to ease bowel movements and provide a quick relief from digestive distress.
Amla, popularly known as Indian gooseberry, is rich in Vitamin C that has a sharp sour taste and a fibrous texture. Additionally, amla is also a good source of amino acids and minerals.
Baheda is a granny-trusted herbal remedy known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Haritaki is the plant whose green-colored fruit is often called the ‘King of medicines’ in Ayurveda. Loaded with flavonoids and known for their antioxidant properties, haritaki is a herb commonly used to treat constipation and other digestive issues.
Available in powdered form, Baidyanath Triphala Churn is a GMP-certified product that is made using plant-based ingredients. Following are some more details about the same.
1. Usage Information
You are recommended to consume 6-12 gm of Baidyanath Triphala Churn in a glass of hot water on an empty stomach for best results.
This vegan-friendly laxative powder has the following composition – Each 5 gm of the Baidyanath Triphala Churn contains 1.67 gm of haritaki, baheda, and amla.
Baidyanath Triphala Churn has a tangy taste coming from the use of amla. It also had a bitter aftertaste. Overall, the taste of Baidyanath Triphala Churn was quite pungent.
We could taste the tanginess coming from amla. Fruits rich in Vitamin C naturally have a tangy flavor. Along with this sourness, we felt a strong bitterness coming right at the end.
5. Colour & Texture
The Baidyanath Triphala Churn has a fine powdered texture. It seamlessly mixes in water. The color is a light shade of wood brown.
The 500 gm jar of Baidyanath Triphala Churn is priced at Rs 179.
7. Nutritional Information
This vegan laxative is low in calories. There are no significant fats or proteins. However, one teaspoon (3 gm) of Baidyanath Triphala Churn provides 10 calories.
We ordered our bottle of Baidyanath Triphala Churn off of Amazon. This Ayurvedic laxative can be availed at most local stores. Baidyanath Triphala Churn is also available in the form of tablets and as a juice.
Baidyanath Triphala Churn – Detailed Review
|Parameters||Baidyanath Triphala Churn|
|Ingredients||1.67 gm of amla, baheda, and haritaki each for each 5 gm of Baidyanath Triphala Churn|
|Shelf Life||Two years|
|Calories||10 calories per teaspoon|
Baidyanath Triphala Churn is an Ayurvedic laxative made using amla, haritaki, and baheda. Since plant-based ingredients are used to make this laxative, it is vegan friendly!
For our Baidyanath Triphala Churn review, we mixed half a teaspoon of the powder in one glass (200 ml) of hot water.
Following are some more details of the Baidyanath Triphala Churn.
- Baidyanath Triphala Churn has a fine-powdered texture.
- One bottle contains 500 gm of the product.
- Vegans can safely consume this herbal laxative.
- It has a shelf life of two years.
- Tangy and bitter are the significant flavors we could taste.
- Baidyanath Triphala Churn easily dissolves in water.
- It can be consumed daily.
- In addition to having laxative properties, Baidyanath Triphala Churn has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- We could not find any con for this product.
Best Suited For
Constipation, post-meal bloating, acidity are some common digestive issues faced by many. Consuming the suggested quantity of Baidyanath Triphala Churn daily on an empty stomach will be most beneficial.
Individuals with chronic stomach issues and those currently taking other medications must avoid consuming this product or ask a medical professional before doing so. That being said, regular exercise, staying active throughout the day, consuming enough water and fiber-rich foods are equally significant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on baidyanath triphala churn
1. What is Baidyanath Triphala Churn good for?
Answer: It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. It is made using herbs.
2. Can we take Baidyanath Triphala Churn daily?
Answer: Yes, it has rejuvenating properties that help fight internal and external infections.
3. What is the best time to consume Baidyanath Triphala Churn?
Answer: It is most beneficial to consume this laxative on an empty stomach.
4. Who should not take Baidyanath Triphala Churn?
Answer: Those taking chronic medications for diabetes and hypertension must avoid taking this powder.
5. Is Baidyanath Triphala Churn good for weight loss?
Answer: It helps to remove excess fat from the body. However, it is recommended to stay active and eat fiber-rich foods.
There you have it- Baidyanath Triphala Churn review. From its taste and texture to the best time of consumption, we have discussed every parameter in detail.
How do you consume triphala powder? Let us know in the comment section.
More Quick Reviews Like Baidyanath's Triphala Churn
* While reviewing Ayurvedic products we look for features like quality of ingredients used, nutrition label, packaging and pricing. As there is no way of gauging the efficacy of the products, we do not consider that as a parameter.
* Natural herbs and ingredients have different effects on different people. Do consult an Ayurveda practitioner or a doctor before making any dietary changes.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.