Amul Almondo – Chocolate Coated Almonds: #FirstImpressions
Are the new Amul Almondo – Chocolate Coated Almonds worth adding to your shopping bag? Let’s see if they made the cut.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Remember your mother handing you almonds during exam season to turn your mushy confused brain into an all-absorbing intelligent satellite overnight?! Well, turns out she wasn’t wrong. Almonds do help you to boost alertness and preserve memory longer. Moreover, adding an adequate amount of nuts to your diet can be extremely healthy for your skin, hair, heart, brain and overall well being. On that note, we can agree that making smart snacking interesting can be a very hard task, especially for little kids. Are Amul Almondo – Chocolate Coated Almonds a nice addition to your pantry or are they passable? Let’s find out.
Need some more snacking options? We’ve got you!
Table of Contents
Facts about Amul Almondo – Chocolate Coated Almonds
*As per the information given on the pack
- Amul Almondo contains artificial flavoring substances.
- The shelf life of the product is 12 months from the date of packing.
- 100 grams of Amul Almondo provides 583 KCal.
Chocolate coated almonds make an excellent snacking option if you love the nut and chocolate combination.
MRP – Rs 200/- for a box
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Amul Almondo – Chocolate Coated Almonds
We have a new entrant in the market – chocolate coated almonds called Almondo from Amul. These chocolate-coated almonds are not a novel concept, but surely are a new one from the house of Amul.
Amul Almondo – Chocolate Coated Almonds – comes in a plastic box packing with two separate 100-gram packs inside.
Semi-big sized almonds are used to make this product. Taste-wise, the almonds are crunchy but don’t quite hit the spot. The chocolate coating is quite thick in comparison to the size of the almonds used. So you can barely taste the almonds, thanks to the chocolate which is a bit too overpowering.
When you eat chocolate covered almonds, you expect a beautiful toasted almond aroma and a light chocolate flavor. Here, it is the complete opposite. The combining flavors of almonds and chocolate that you expect is a little one-sided. Maybe, if you like a hearty chocolate flavor and not a strong almond flavor in your munchies, this product will make it’s way to your pantry.
Overall, we would have definitely loved some more roasted almond crunch in the product to balance out the sweetness from the chocolate.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.