Cadbury Chocobakes Choc Filled Cookies: #FirstImpressions
You can never go wrong with chocolate filled cookies. Can you? Read how the Cadbury Chocobakes Choc Filled Cookies rated on our scale.
You know what is wonderful about chocolate cookies? They sometimes double up as desserts too. When the fridge is low on your favorite meetha and nothing can be made in a jiffy, chocolate-filled cookies are a major save. They are also perfect for your mid-day cravings and as a tea-time snack. We reviewed Cadbury Chocobakes Choco Filled Cookies and they are every chocolate lover paradise. Let’s see what we think of them.
Did you know – The world’s biggest chocolate chip cookie weighed over 40,000 pounds, that is roughly around 18,000 Kgs.
What you need to know about Cadbury Chocobakes Choco Filled Cookies
*As per information on the pack
- Cadbury chocobakes choco filled cookies contain wheat and milk.
- The cookies contain artificial flavors.
- A box contains 12 Cadbury chocobakes choco filled cookies packed individually.
- Two cookies will provide 124 calories approximately.
Cadbury Chocobakes Choco Filled Cookies
Cadbury Chocobakes Cookies are crunchy and easily satisfy your chocolate cravings.
MRP – Rs 60/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Cadbury Chocobakes Choco Filled Cookies
Cadbury Chocobakes Choco Filled Cookies are a great value for money. A box contains 12 cookies which are wrapped individually.
It’s a big plus point because they won’t get soggy upon opening. Recently, we have been increasingly seeing these individually packed cookies in the market. Yes, they are a travel-friendly option, but what about all that extra packing? That’s something to ponder on.
Coming down to taste, Cadbury Chocobakes Choco Filled Cookies taste good and are crunchy. Big relief to our palate is that they aren’t too sweet.
Often, cream-filled cookies can end up being too dry and crumbly on the outside making them very messy to eat. Thankfully, that is not the case here. The crunch and texture of the cookie are just right.
However, what we missed in these cookies was the signature Cadbury Milk Chocolate flavor. The cookies are overall pretty chocolatey – but lacks the distinct milk-chocolatey flavor one has come to expect from a bar of Cadbury chocolate. In a way, this product may be aiming to please a wider audience with these cookies and older folks may like this too.
As far as the cream filling is concerned, we liked the flavor of the filling but wished it was a bit gooier.
The chocolate filling tends to feel dry in some places, not allowing you to enjoy the complete chocolatey experience.
Also read our review of Mom’s Magic’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you a cookie lover? Some more reviews for you
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.