Mahak Milk-N-Nut Review – This Candy From Mahak Group Is YUM!
Fan of the coconut flavor? Then you will love this! Read our review of the Mahak Milk-N-Nut toffee to know more about its taste and texture.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
The rustling of the candy wrappers brings joy to our faces as free dhaniya-mirchi does. Our taste buds may become refined with age; we are never too old for candies and toffees. Now, are we? While chocolate, orange, and caramel candies are common and extremely loved, coconut candies also have loyal takers. Coconut flavors complement beautifully with candies and desserts, which is why the Mahak Milk-N-Nut is a hot selling item online.
We reviewed the Mahak Milk-N-Nut Toffee to see if its claim of ‘Toffee nahi, mithai hai‘ stands true. Is this candy a coco-nutty delight or not? Read our #FirstImpression to find out.
Table of Contents
Facts About Mahak Milk-N-Nut
*According to information on the pack
- Each candy is 3 grams each.
- This is a vegetarian product.
- Best before 9 months from date of manufacturing.
- 100 grams of the product provides 400.7 Kcal of energy.
#FirstImpression Of Mahak Milk-N-Nut (Naryal Mithai)
Price and packaging – The Mahak Milk-N-Nut comes in a blue pack and the toffees are individually wrapped. A pack that contains 100 toffees is priced at Rs 100/-. So that comes to 1 toffee for 1 rupee each.
Ingredients – Liquid glucose, sugar, nariyal powder (9.4%), milk solids (6.8%), edible hydrogenated vegetable fat, rice crispies, emulsifiers. It contains permitted synthetic food colors and artificial coconut flavor.
Texture and taste – When we review candies, our prime parameter is taste and how chewy or brittle it is. The Mahak Milk-N-Nut is delicious and we loved it for its coconuty taste.
The taste of this sweet, coconut rich candy is spot on and the rich nariyal aftertaste is extremely yum. It is one of those candies that start off being chewy and then dissolve away quickly. Even though it is mostly sugar, in the end, you feel you have tiny flakes of desiccated coconut left in your mouth.
The taste of the coconut candy takes you back to your childhood days when toffees were an everyday staple. If you keep the fact aside that it only has 9.4% coconut powder and the rest is liquid glucose, it is a really nice candy.
The coconut candy is delicious and chewy. We loved the Mahak Milk-N-Nut Toffee.
MRP – Rs 100/-
Number of toffees – 100
*Price at the time of review
You literally cannot stop at one if you love coconut flavors.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.