Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala Review: Crispy & Tasty
Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala are super crispy and masaledaar. Here is all that you need to know about the product.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Tea-time seems to be incomplete without a few crunchy snacks. Be it some wafers, peanuts, chana, kachoris or soya sticks, these taste delicious while sipping on some hot tea. Don’t you think so too?
After having reviewed Jabsons khakhra and peanuts earlier, we recently reviewed Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala. Our Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala review includes details on taste, crunch, texture, price, packaging and ingredients.
Table of Contents
Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala- Everything You Need To Know
From the packaging, ingredients to taste, here is a list of different points that will help you know more about Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala.
Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala comes in a blue color pack. The pack is not resealable. MRP of the 180 gm pack is INR 70. The back of the pack mentions the nutritional information.
2. Main Ingredients
The following are the main ingredients used in these soya sticks :
Soya flour (20%), Refined palmolein oil, Tapioca starch, Rice flour, Black lentil flour (urad flour), Iodized salt, Coriander powder, Chilly powder, Cumin, Ginger, Turmeric, Sugar, Clove, Cinnamon, Maltodextrin, Onion, Garlic, Mango powder, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Asafoetida, Tomato powder, Flavor enhancer (Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate).
Contains Natural (Mixed spices) and Nature Identical Flavoring Substances (Fried onion, Garlic, Tomato).
These soya sticks are perfectly coated with masalas. The salt levels are well balanced. Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala have a spicy, tangy and chatakedaar flavor. Sometimes soya can have a bitter aftertaste, but these had none.
4. Texture – Bite & Crunch
The ingredient list of these soya sticks mentions the use of rice flour and tapioca starch. These are commonly used to add a crispy outer layer and result in a crunchy texture. When it comes to rice flour, these absorb less oil while frying and thereby give a less oily product.
Any packaged snack item becomes a hit if it nails a crunchy texture. Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala are super crunchy. These sticks have a crackling sound as you bite into them. None of the soya sticks from the pack were soggy. Impressive!
We give full marks to the Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala on crunch.
Appearance-wise, these soya sticks are small in size. They have a thin churro-like shape.
6. Nutritional Information
Here is a table highlighting the nutritional information of the Jabsons soya sticks :
|Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala||Nutritional Information (per 100 gm)|
|Dietary Fiber||4 gm|
The MRP of the 180 gm pack of Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala is INR 70.
8. Shelf Life
Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala comes with a shelf life of 6 months.
Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala – Detailed Review
|Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala||Product Details|
|Main Ingredients (Top 6)||Soya flour (20%), Refined palmolein oil, Tapioca starch, Rice flour, Black lentil flour (urad flour), Iodized salt|
|Shelf Life||6 months|
|Net Quantity||18o gm|
|Total Fat||33 gm|
Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala comes in a blue color pack. The 180 gm pack is priced at INR 70. The packaging is not resealable. These soya sticks are seasoned evenly and have a prominent crunch.
- Price of the 180 gm pack is INR 70.
- Shelf Life : 6 months.
- Main Ingredients (Top 5 ) – Soya flour (20%), Refined palmolein oil, Tapioca starch, Rice flour, Black lentil flour (urad flour).
- The pack is not resealable.
- The crunch of these soya sticks is spot on.
- These are well coated with the masalas.
- These soya sticks make for an ideal evening snack option.
- The salt levels are balanced.
- There is no bitter after taste.
Best Suited For
If you love having something savory and masaledaar with your evening cup of tea or coffee, Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala is what we recommend you to try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala.
1. Are these soya sticks healthy to consume?
These soya sticks include the use of maltodextrin and refined palmolein oil. Hence, it is best to consume these sticks in moderation.
2. Do these soya sticks have preservatives?
Yes, these soya sticks include the presence of maltodextrin. Maltodextrin is commonly used as a preservative to increase the shelf life of the product.
3. Do these soya sticks contain any additional flavor enhancers?
These soya sticks contain additional flavor enhancers. The following flavor enhancers have been used : Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.
4. Can these sticks be paired with tea or coffee?
You can pair these sticks with tea or coffee if you prefer munching on something savory with your evening cup of tea or coffee.
5. Are these soya sticks baked or fried?
These soya sticks are fried.
The masaledaar flavor, balanced salt levels and that perfect crunch! We loved Jabsons Soya Sticks Magic Masala and highly recommend trying them. These soya sticks are tasty and a perfect snack to munch on!
Do you like soya sticks? Share with us your answers in the comments below.
Related Snack Reviews
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.