Heineken 0.0 Non Alcoholic Drink Review
Yes, there is such a thing as non-alcoholic beer! Heineken 0.0 Non Alcoholic Drink tastes and smells just like beer minus the alcohol.
Pop. Fizz. Clink. CHEERS! For a beer lover, the sound of opening a beer can is as satisfactory as getting free dhaniya-mirchi from a vegetable vendor! If you live in India, you know we are not exaggerating! If you do not like to drink, but love the taste of beer, then the Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Drink could be a happy discovery. (This is the point at which beer-lovers, beer-connoisseurs, and beer-experts should stop reading this article!)
We reviewed Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Drink and here is what we thought about it. Read our #FirstImpression to know more.
Beer Lover? Mishry Open Review – Best Beers in India
What You Need To Know About Heineken 0.0 Alcohol-Free Drink
*As per information on the pack
- It is an alcohol-free lager beer.
- Best before 12 months from date of manufacturing.
Frooti Mango Soft Drink, 1.8 L Bottle
#FirstImpression Of Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer
There are around 139 calories in a 330ml bottle of regular (5% ) Heineken while a 330 ml can of this beverage provides 70 calories and is priced at Rs 75/-.
Appearance and aroma – Once we poured the drink into a glass we noticed it has a froth similar to beer and the aroma is a lot like a can of beer. The consistency is slightly thinner.
Taste – Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Drink is like a subtler version of beer and tastes like beer. The good thing is that it doesn’t seem diluted at all. There is a typical hops flavor that you get at the end of a beer.
This non-alcoholic drink is very close to the original Heineken. It is, of course, a little mellowed down and the bitterness is very subtle. If someone is not an avid beer drinker, they may not be able to tell if this doesn’t have alcohol.
Why would you have this? For making non-alcoholic versions of beer-based cocktails, and perhaps to try something new.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.