Happy Elephant Tea – Assorted Flavors: #FirstImpressions
To dip or not to dip? We tried Happy Elephant Tea in Assorted Flavors, will they live up to the expectations?
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Favorite book + Favorite corner of the house + Favorite tea = Heaven.
Tea lovers can vouch for the fact that a single beautifully made cup of tea can lift up your spirits like nothing else in the world. As much as we Indians love our kadhi hui, milk, and sugar-filled chai, we cannot deny that we have openly welcomed green tea and black tea into our lives. We tasted six flavors from the Happy Elephant Tea gift box (Green and black tea) and here is our #FirstImpression.
Are you thinking of reusing your teabags? Read this!
Table of Contents
What you need to know: Happy Elephants Tea – Assorted Flavors
*As per information on the pack
- The tea leaves are handpicked
- The entire box has 60 tea bags in 6 assorted flavors
- The gift set is made from bio-degradable hand made paper
A vibrant packing and fresh fruity tea flavors make this tea box a good gifting option.
MRP – Rs 585/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Happy Elephant Tea – Assorted Flavors
The Happy Elephant Tea comes in a festive pink handcrafted box with silver details. It has a vibrant artisanal look and is a good gifting option. The box has six assorted flavors with two types of tea leaves – Green and black.
The flavor variations for black tea are – Earl Grey, Chai Tea, Peach Tea, and Mango Tea. The flavor variations for green tea are – Passion fruit tea and Pomegranate tea.
We steeped all tea bags in hot water for 2 minutes. All the flavors of tea were tasted side by side to help judge the flavors better. The fruity tea variations have a fresh appealing aroma. Once the flavors are steeped they become much milder.
Mango and peach tea flavors are the only ones that continue to retain a distinct signature flavor. All the teas have a similar beautiful shade of golden yellow. The teas are not cloudy, alluding to good quality tea leaves used. We found the peach and mango flavors to be the ones that stand out the most.
Functionality wise, we found it a little difficult to handle the tea bags as there were no strings attached. You will need tongs or a spoon to take them out once done steeping unless you are comfortable picking them up by hand.
Not a lot of information was provided about ingredients on the pack. No information about where the flavors were derived from – real fruit extracts or added artificial/natural flavors. No nutritional information was provided on the box.
Overall, a good gifting option for all tea lovers.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.