Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel Review
Bhelpuri on-the-go is a dream come true for anyone who loves Indian street food. Let’s see how does Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel fare on the flavor front.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
The crunch of peanuts, bits of crispy papdi, a mix of zesty green chutney, a tangy tamarind sauce and some sev on top. Okay, our mouth is watering! Yours too? If there is one thing any average Indian cannot resist – it’s bhelpuri. Bhelpuri is one Indian street snack that almost no one can ever say no to. And what if that street snack comes to you in a convenient box packing that can be enjoyed anytime-anywhere? Well, Haldiram’s does just that. Here is our #FirstImpression of Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel.
You will also like – Haldiram’s Vs Garden: Which Is The Tastier Bhel Puri?
Table of Contents
What you need to know about Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel
*As per information given on the pack
- Contains gluten and peanuts.
- It provides 526 Kcal per 100 grams of serving.
- It comes with a spoon inside.
Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel
Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel is a tangy treat for those on-the-go hunger pangs.
MRP – Rs 40/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel
Packaging: The Haldiram’s Fatafat bhel comes in a green box packing. It has a plastic spoon inside to avoid the fuss of finding one when you are traveling.
The bhel has flaked rice which is very light. The presence of sev, peanuts and papdi make it a crunchy and enjoyable snack. The spice quotient is high but bearable. The papadis are super yummy. They are not dry and brittle, but are thick and flavorful little discs that we thoroughly enjoyed in our tasting session.
Flavor-wise, it is just the perfect salt fix that you sometimes need between meals. It is quite masaledaar and every piece of each ingredient is well coated from all sides, which makes your bhel experience richer and enjoyable.
The good part about the Fatafat Bhel is that it is tasty even without adding onions, tomatoes, and potatoes. The Fatafat Bhel certainly gives you the convenience of enjoying bhel puri flavors in a cup, even if you don’t have access to the usual addition of veggies and chilies.
Don’t confuse the Fatafat bhel with its low-calorie counterparts (we meant the diet bhels). Each box has over 400 calories, which is a full meal in itself. Plus, it uses palm oil which is definitely not a healthy form of fat. But, this is not to meant be a snacking option for someone trying to shed weight. This is meant as an occasional indulgence and in that, Haldiram’s Fatafat Bhel scores high.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & amp; Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.