MTR’s Ready To Eat Paneer Butter Masala: #FirstImpressions
The MTR ready-to-eat Paneer Butter Masala has no added preservatives and is filled with all the herbs and condiments as per the authentic recipe. Read along to learn about our first impressions of this ready-to-eat meal.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Considered as one of the most beloved dishes among the North Indian demographic, the sweet and spicy taste of Paneer Butter Masala is loved by everyone. MTR’s ready-to-eat packet of Paneer Butter Masala promises to deliver this creamy, sweet, spicy, and fresh taste of authentic paneer butter masala in just 5 minutes. This packet needs no more than 5-7 minutes of your time, as most ready-to-eat foods promise these days. Easy to carry and great for those who yearn for special Indian dishes once in a while, this packet of Paneer Butter Masala contains chunks of cottage cheese (paneer) in a creamy, tangy gravy. We grabbed hold of MTR’s ready-to-eat paneer butter masala packet and tasted it.
Table of Contents
Important Things To Note about MTR’s Paneer Butter Masala
- There are no added preservatives in this packet of paneer butter masala.
- There is absolutely zero percentage of hydrogenated fats or trans-fat present in the packaging.
- No artificial coloring is added to the curry.
- All the spices and condiments that are used are as per standard proportions.
How To Prepare This Ready-To-Eat Paneer Butter Masala by MTR
The packaging suggests three very different, and simple ways to prepare MTR’s ready-to-eat paneer butter masala.
- Instead of cutting the pouch, simply place it in hot boiling water, and heat it for 5 complete minutes before cutting it up and emptying it in a dish.
- In the second method, first cut the pouch and empty its content in a microwavable dish and microwave it for 2 full-minutes before serving it hot. We found this was completely hot in under 90 seconds.
- The final method involves emptying the pouch’s content in a container and heating it in medium flame before serving hot.
A perfect blend of sweet and spicy with creamy chunks of cottage cheese.
#FirstImpressions Of MTR’s Ready-To-Eat Paneer Butter Masala
Firstly, the packaging is very good, and the foil packet creates a spill-free environment for the curry. This is important because customers may like to carry packets of this on their travels etc so its important that the packaging is spill-proof.
We tasted this packet and found it tangy, spicy. The gravy was thick and creamy. We found the pieces of paneer to be chewy and wished these were softer. The quantity is good for one person, or for two – not-so-hungry – people!
We all love paneer, but did you know how much protein is there in paneer?
If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! If you don’t, please tell us why!
Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new categories of products being launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.