Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles: #FirstImpressions
Are Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles the perfect on-the-go, anytime-anywhere food or do we have a tastier option?
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Instant meals are all the rage – Instant upma, poha, noodles, curries are stocked to the brim in every supermarket. Side note (the dadi-nani gang would be horrified to know about your instant cup meals!). Nevertheless, Cup noodles are a handy, convenient and hygienic option while traveling. What more could we ask for when Maggi came in a bright shiny cuppa-avatar to solve our ‘what to eat while traveling’ woes. Does the taste match with our good old trustworthy Masala Maggi or was our excitement for nothing?
Here is our #FirstImpression of Maggi masala cuppa noodles.
Table of Contents
What you need to know – Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles
*As per information on the pack
- Contains gluten
- Ready in 4 minutes
- Provides 310 Kcal per serving
- Contains thickeners and humectants
Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles are a warm, soupy delight perfect for an on-the-go meal.
MRP – Rs 45/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles
We cooked the Maggi Masala Cuppa noodles as per the instructions on the packet. Appearance-wise, the noodles are thinner and flatter than the normal Masala Maggi.
Now, let’s come down to the flavor. It definitely has that Maggi flavor, just not as power-packed as the one in the original cake noodles. Filled with dehydrated vegetables like peas and carrots, we could surely taste the jeera and dhaniya (cumin and coriander). It is tasty, but with milder signature-Maggi flavors.
This is a good option as an on-the-go meal or when you don’t want to experiment at local joints while traveling or if you want something warm and soupy on a wintery evening.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.