Jabsons Roasted Peanuts – Nimboo Pudina Flavor: #FirstImpressions
Salted, sweetened, fried or flavored – peanuts are synonymous with bar snacks. Will Jabsons roasted peanuts make it till your bar tops?
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Winter afternoons, the sunbathing on the terrace and a bag of warm roasted peanuts. Sounds familiar? But these days who has the time to patiently crack and peel groundnuts one at a time? Thanks to pre-peeled, pre-roasted and pre-seasoned peanuts, all we have to do is open a bag. A lot of brands in India package roasted peanuts that are perfect as a tea time or bar snack. These do offer a certain amount of convenience and are good for occasional munching. Remember, most packaged peanuts may be high on sodium so do read the label well before you make this a daily routine!
We tasted and reviewed Jabsons Roasted Peanuts in nimboo pudina flavor. Here is our #FirstImpression.
Table of Contents
What you need to know: Jabsons Roasted Peanuts – Nimboo Pudina Flavor
*As per information on the pack
- Contains artificial mint flavor
- Contains permitted natural color
- 30 gms of peanuts provide 190 calories
- Peanuts used are from Bharuch city, Gujarat
Jabsons Roasted Peanuts – Nimboo Pudina Flavor
Jabsons roasted peanuts do a fairly decent job on the flavor front making it a great bar snack.
MRP – Rs 55/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Jabsons Roasted Peanuts – Nimboo Pudina Flavor
Flavored peanuts add a perfect crunch to your evening salt cravings. Jabsons roasted peanuts have a mild nimboo and pudina flavor (Lemon and mint) and do not crowd your palate with odd, unknown combinations.
On the nutrition and calorie benchmarks, there is obviously more to be expected, but packaged snacks aren’t meant to be nutrition boosters.
Peanuts are adequately crunchy and can be a good companion for casual evenings at home with friends, or when you are binge-watching your fav shows.
Overall, an average snack with mild flavors.
While peanuts are considered a high-calorie snack, it can be hard to stop once you’ve started munching on peanuts. Remember to exercise portion control.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.