Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza: #FirstImpressions
Heat and eat pizzas by Kuppies are Pan Pizzas or deep dish pizzas which typically have a thicker base. The base of Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza is thick but fluffy. It does not seem dry and dense upon heating.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Pizzas don’t usually feature as ready-to-eat foods. These are enjoyed best hot, and fresh off the oven. But, pizzas also make for satisfying midnight meals, when you just returning from a late-night, or hunger arrives unannounced in the middle of a night-long study plan. These are pretty much the situations that Kuppies’s heat and eat pizzas are meant for. These ready-to-eat pizzas aim to fill your busy schedule with some cheesy goodness. For this edition of our first impressions review, we decided to check out Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza to take note of its ingredients and flavor.
Table of Contents
Quick Facts About Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza
*as per the information on the pack
- It can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
- It has all the necessary and authentic ingredients and sauces.
- A 100 g serving has a total of 11.8 g fats and less than 0.2 g trans-fat.
- It can be prepared in a microwave as well as in a pan.
- It contains natural and synthetic food coloring.
- It has natural and nature-identical flavoring substances.
Kuppies Pizza Cheese Margherita, 190 g
A 7-inch Heat & Eat Pan Pizza that is hand-stretched and made with Italian herbs and flavors. Tasty, and cheesy-enough for midnight cravings.
MRP: Rs 129*
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpressions Of Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza
The ready to eat category is still developing in India. Within that, the heat and eat segment is even newer and ever-evolving. Heat and eat pizzas by Kuppies are Pan Pizzas or deep dish pizzas which typically have a thicker base.
The base of Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza is thick but fluffy. It does not seem dry and dense upon heating.
The pizza does not lose its flavor or texture as it cools down. This is a soft fluffy pizza. The base is spongy, and there is adequate tomato sauce and cheese on top. Even though the layer of cheese on top is thin, you get the right cheesy-feeling (no pun intended!).
The Kuppies’ Margherita Pan Pizza could serve well as an after-hours snacking option when you don’t have delivery options and you want something cheesy and salty. You could stock up these in your kitchen if you find yourself often in a similar situation.
These are also available in most 24×7 outlets in Delhi NCR for shoppers looking for a midnight snack after a party.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.