Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies: #FirstImpressions
The cookies are quite buttery, and we feel will be good to serve guests along with tea or coffee. The sweetness is balanced with a little salty taste; hints of vanilla flavor make the cookie taste even better.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Haldiram is a very well known brand across India. The brand is also known to introduce new variants and this time it has come up with Kaju cookies, under its Cookie Heaven range. There is a very nice picture of kaju cookies on the packaging but it can not be the only judging factor. You can also see different variants of cookies on the side of the pack. But how does it taste? To know the answer we grabbed a box of Haldiram Kaju Cookies checked it out in our review kitchen.
Table of Contents
Quicks Facts About Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies
*as per the information of the packaging
- It has 15 servings per pack.
- It gives you 78 calories per serving.
- It is made using hydrogenated vegetable oil followed by other ingredients.
- The product has a shelf- life of 6 months.
Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies, 200g
According to packaging, it gives you the feel of home-style cookies.
Price- Rs. 80/-*
*price at the time of review
#FirstImpressions: Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies
Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies are reminiscent of the kind of biscuits markets used to be flooded during older times.
Taste-wise, Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies are not oversweet, and you will enjoy the little bit of crunch from the kaju chunks. The cookies are quite buttery, and we feel will be good to serve guests along with tea or coffee. The sweetness is balanced with a little salty taste; hints of vanilla flavor make the cookie taste even better.
The cookies are pretty light and airy to bite. However, such cookies are quite prone to breakage, so you have to store them well.
Calorie-wise, these cookies are pretty alright. Each cookie has 78 calories. And every box contains 15 such cookies.
Overall, Haldiram’s Cookie Heaven Kaju Cookies offer a good measure of flavor, crunch, and nostalgia, all rolled into one.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.