Cremica Coconut Cookies Review: Crunchy and Coconutty
We liked these delicate tasting coconut cookies. Would you give the Cremica Coconut cookies a try?
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
When it comes to cookies, everyone has different choices. Cookies make up for a great snack in between meals and pair well with a hot cup of coffee. From choco-chip cookies to nutty cookies and butter cookies, you will find endless varieties in this section.
We recently reviewed Cremica Coconut cookies to find out how prominent is the coconut flavor in these. Read our Cremica Coconut cookies review below to find out every aspect of these cookies, from the price to the packaging and taste. Our review process will help you buy better.
Table of Contents
Cremica Coconut Cookies – Everything You Need To Know
The idea of indulging in coconut cookies with a hot cup of tea is what we wanted to try. We have discussed in our Cremica Coconut cookies review how our experience of trying these cookies turned out.
1. Price & Packaging
The 400 gm super value pack of Cremica coconut cookies comes in an attractive and eye-catching packaging. It features a colorful check box design on the outside. It includes four packs inside. Each pack contains 14 cookies. The price of the 400 gm super value pack is Rs. 60/-.
The following are the ingredients used in Cremica coconut cookies :
Refined wheat flour (maida), sugar, edible vegetable oil (palm), invert syrup, edible desiccated coconut (1.36%), maize starch, raising agents, edible common salt, permitted emulsifiers, acidity regulator, dough conditioner, and milk solids.
Contains added flavours (artificial flavouring substances – coconut and vanilla)
Contains wheat, milk, soya and sulphite as hypersensitive ingredients.
Cremica Coconut Cookies contain a subtle yet significant flavor of coconut and a well balanced sweetness. To our surprise, the taste of coconut was spot on and did not feel overpowering or oily.
The combination of nutty coconut with a sweet taste is appetizing.
The color and appearance of the baked food items depends upon the ingredients and the appliance it gets baked in. The Cremica Coconut Cookies are round shaped and browned uniformly. The top of the cookie had a crackled appearance. These cookies are thicker than regular glucose biscuits.
These cookies have a nice bite to them and are extremely crisp in texture. The crispness of these cookies makes it an ideal accomplishment to pair with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
6. Nutritional Information
The following is the nutritional information for Cremica Coconut Cookies per 100gm as provided on the back of the pack :
438 kcal, 10.8 gm, 6.6 gm protein and 1.3 gm dietary fiber.
Cremica Coconut Cookies- Detailed Review
Some additional in-depth information regarding the Cremica Coconut Cookies. We have listed different aspects of these cookies below including the shelf life, ingredients, net weight, price, and available sizes of these cookies.
|Parameters||Cremica Coconut Cookies|
|Price||INR 60 (400 gm)|
|Quantity||300gm + 100 gm extra|
|Shelf Life||Best Before 12 months|
|Ingredients||Refined wheat flour(maida), sugar, edible vegetable oil (palm), invert syrup, edible desiccated coconut|
|Available Sizes||400 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||1.3 gm per 100 gm|
We ordered a super value pack of Cremica Coconut cookies for reviewing the taste, texture and flavor of these cookies. The mild touch of coconut together with a well balanced sweetness was loved by us. Despite the subtle flavor of coconut, these cookies had a delectable taste. The crunch of the biscuits is spot on and enhance the overall experience of eating a biscuit/cookie.
- It comes in a super value pack wherein you get a net weight of 300 gm plus 100gm extra.
- These cookies include four individual packs inside and each pack contains 14 cookies.
- The shelf life of these cookies is 12 months.
- The 400 gm super value pack is priced at Rs. 60/-.
- The amount of sweetness is well balanced.
- The flavor of coconut is balanced and not overbearing. We loved the mild flavor of coconut in every bite.
- It has the perfect crunchy and crispy texture.
- These cookies are semi-thick and are evenly brown on the top.
Best Suited For
Not a lot of people love coconut flavored chocolates or cookies. So, if you love the presence of coconuts in cookies, then Cremica Coconut Cookies are a must try.
Related Reading : Ketofy Coconut Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Cremica Coconut cookies
1. Is this product completely vegetarian?
Yes, Cremica Coconut cookies are completely vegetarian.
2. How healthy is this product?
Cremica Coconut cookies contain ingredients such as refined wheat flour, edible vegetable oil and invert sugar. Due to the presence of these ingredients, it cannot be termed as healthy.
3. What is the fiber content of this biscuit?
The fiber content of the Cremica Coconut cookies is 1.3 gm.
4. Are these biscuits ideal for weight loss?
Weight loss happens due to many factors. The inclusion of different food items such as seeds, dry fruits, fruits, and a regular exercise routine will be required. Consult a nutritionist who can guide you in detail regarding your weight loss journey.
5. Can this biscuit be paired with tea?
Yes, you can pair these biscuits with a hot cup of tea. A hot cup of coffee will taste delicious with this as well.
The subtle sweetness, mild flavor of coconut and the crispness! These are a few things that we loved about the Cremica Coconut Cookies.
Are you a fan of coconut as a flavor? If yes, leave us a comment below and share your experience.
Other Related Reviews
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.