Best Panasonic Rice Cookers In India with Buying Guide (2023)
This article is about the best Panasonic rice cookers in India. You will also get a Panasonic rice cooker price list at the end of each cooker description. The article also includes rice cooker buying guide and safety measures that one must follow.
A kitchen is incomplete without a good rice cooker. There are many reasons for buying a rice cooker. First and foremost, if you love eating rice, you must buy an efficient rice cooker. Using a rice cooker makes the cooking process easy. Rice does not stick to the bottom of a rice cooker so it does not become mushy. If we think of the rice cooker price, they are also very affordable so everyone must purchase one. There are many reputed brands producing quality rice cookers and Panasonic is one of them. Here, a list of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India is provided for your help.
There are also several health benefits of cooking food in a rice cooker. Steamed rice is a great low carb diet so it also aids us in losing our extra weight. Apart from cooking rice, you can also use rice cookers to boil vegetables, momos, make idlis, dhokla, and even cakes. With a rice cooker, your kitchen becomes more flexible. Its warm function is another great benefit that helps us in cooking rice and other vegetables.
A look at the Top Picks for best Panasonic rice cooker brands:
1. Best Top Picks Panasonic Rice Cooker Brand: Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker
2. Best Premium Panasonic Rice Cooker Brand: Panasonic SR-Y22 FHS Electric Rice Cooker
3. Best Budget Friendly Panasonic Rice Cooker Brand: Panasonic SR-WA18H (AT) Electric Rice Cooker
Summary Table: Best Panasonic Rice Cooker Brands
There are many Panasonic rice cooker models in India, but it’s difficult to choose the right one based on your needs. Therefore, we listed the popular brands that are easily available in the Indian market both online and offline.
|Best Panasonic Rice Cookers||
Buy Now On Amazon
|1.||Panasonic SR W 18GH/CMB Electric Rice Cooker||–|
|2.||Panasonic SR-WA18H (AT) Electric Rice Cooker||Check price here|
|3.||Panasonic SR-Y22 FHS Electric Rice Cooker||Check price here|
|4.||Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker||Check price here|
|5.||Panasonic SR-WA18GH Rice Cooker||Check price here|
1. Panasonic SR W 18GH/CMB Electric Rice Cooker
Panasonic SR W 18GH/CMB Electric Rice Cooker is a Panasonic electric cooker which is designed very well. Its handle is very comfortable for holding. You get some extra sets of Idli plates with this cooker. It takes approximately 20 minutes to cook your rice. The main advantage o this electric rice cooker Panasonic is that you can keep your food warm for four to five hours in it. This is not possible for any other normal pressure cookers.
- Can hold 1.8 litres food items. It is more than enough for a small family of four members.
- Its hard-anodized pan is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and non-stick. You can also boil your vegetables using this cooker. It is one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India.
- Panasonic SR W 18GH/CMB Electric Rice Cooker costs Rs. 2,852.
2. Panasonic SR-WA18H (AT) Electric Rice Cooker
The main attraction of Panasonic Rice Cooker SR-WA18H (AT) Electric is its colour. This colour instantly brightens up the kitchen. It is also available in the colour of gold. You get two years of product warranty with this cooker. The company also provides 5 years of elements warranty. But if something gets damaged, you have to carry the product to the service centre. They do not give home service.
- You get two pans and one plate with this Panasonic cooker.
- The auto warm facility keeps your food warm for five hours. It also has a thermal fuse for our safety. All of these make it one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India.
- Panasonic SR-WA18H (AT) Electric Rice Cooker costs Rs. 2,969.
3. Panasonic SR-Y22FHS Electric Rice Cooker
Panasonic SR-Y22FHS Electric Rice Cooker is considered as one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India. The burgundy colour looks classy on it. You can also opt for a steel grey colour rice cooker.
- It has two cooking modes. The first one is cooking or steaming mode and the second one is keeping warm mode.
- Its capacity is 2.2 litres which is enough for a small family of four members. This Panasonic automatic rice cooker is also available in different sizes. You can easily clean it.
- Panasonic SR-Y22FHS Electric Rice Cooker costs Rs. 2,657.
4. Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker
Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker is one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India for bigger families who consume a high amount of rice.
- It can hold 2.7 litres food items. It has all the features that a good quality rice cooker should have.
- Has an auto shut off technology.
- Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker costs Rs. 1,699.
5. Panasonic SR-WA18GH Rice Cooker
Panasonic SR-WA18GH Rice Cooker lets you cook a wide variety of recipes. You get a single deck steamer, one idli maker, and two dish separators. You get a 5 years warranty along with a keep warm facility. It is perfect for a family which consumes a heavy amount of rice daily.
- Its capacity is 4.4 litres and the cost is Rs. 2,185. Panasonic SR-WA18GH Rice Cooker is considered as one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India.
- Panasonic SR-WA18GH rice Cooker is appropriate for large families. You can cook up to 6.3 litres of food items in it. Cooking rice for 8 to 10 people is easy with this cooker. It has a simple design and looks classy.
- Panasonic SR-WA18GH rice Cooker has all the features of a branded rice cooker along with a thermal fuse and keep-warm facility.
Also Read our review of Panasonic SRG06 Automatic Cooker.
There are many other models of Panasonic rice cooker. You can buy a Panasonic rice cooker online. If you opt for an online purchase, you can get a Panasonic rice cooker offer and discounts. Panasonic rice cooker price list is also available there. You can compare the prices and buy one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India.
Buying Guide for Best Panasonic Rice cooker
Buying the perfect rice cooker is not easy. Before buying any rice cooker you need to consider a lot of things. Some factors are listed here that you must consider before finalizing the purchase.
1. The capacity of the rice cooker
First, one needs to check the total capacity of a rice cooker to understand if it meets their requirements. For a big family, you need a rice cooker with a higher capacity. Rice cookers that can cook almost 1kg of rice are good for a family with 5 to 6 members. One can get rice cookers with varying capacities. So choose wisely.
2. Rice cooker pot type
Non-stick removable rice cookers pots are most recommended for easy cooking. With a removable pot, the cleaning and service process becomes easy and if the pot is nonstick, no food item will stick to it which again helps the cleaning process.
3. Features of the rice cooker
One must check the listed features of a cooker before buying it. Reheat function, keep warm technology, and detachable cords are some of the common features of a rice cooker. Some rice cooker models also have different texture settings that enhance your cooking experience.
4. Cleaning process of the rice cooker
Cleaning a rice cooker can be difficult if you do not buy it carefully. Always go for a dish-washer safe rice cooker for easy cleaning. Thus you don’t have to hand-clean it every time. If you are buying a non-stick pot, it will be easier to clean. So, easy cleaning is one of the topmost priorities while purchasing a rice cooker. Thus you can keep the cooker hygienic and safe.
5. Lid type of the rice cooker
The type of lid influences the cooking process. Glass lids are mostly recommended to the customers. Thus you can monitor the cooking process without opening the lid each time. When you open the lid repeatedly, the steam escapes and the cooking process slows down.
6. Accessories you get with a rice cooker
List the accessories that you get with the cooker. A steamer, one spatula or serving spoon, and a measuring cup are some of the complementary accessories that you get with a rice cooker. All of them make the cooking process easy. You can also buy idli makers or momo makers with a rice cooker.
7. The warranty period of a rice cooker
Usually, you get one or two years of warranty with a rice cooker. You also get a five years warranty on its heating element. So, always check the warranty of the rice cooker before purchasing. The longer the warranty period, the better it will be for you.
8. Rice Cooker price
Rice cooker price in India is another thing of concern. It must not exceed your budget. Also, avoid buying any rice cooker made by any local brand. Always for a good and reputed rice cooker brand, even if they cost a bit more.
There are numerous good rice cooker brands available in the market. Panasonic cooker is one of the best rice cooker brands. Panasonic rice cooker price in India is also listed here. Compare their prices and facilities and go for the best rice cooker in India.
Some safety measures while using a rice cooker
Some safety measures must be followed while you are cooking with a rice cooker. Keep all these facts in mind and you will be able to cook without any risk.
1. Water level
To cook different meals you need to pour a different amount of water in the cooker. You must not overfill the cooker. Under-filling a rice cooker will also hamper your cooking. Always follow the instruction manual to understand the quantity of water you need.
2. Cleaning method
Cleaning a rice cooker can be risky if you are not cautious enough. Avoid applying water to any of its electrical parts. You can get electrical shocks if you are not careful. It can also ruin your rice cooker which will not be covered under its warranty. Use dishwashers only if the cooker is dishwasher safe, or else hand-clean it. Always read the manuals carefully before washing it.
3. Disconnecting the rice cooker
Never forget to disconnect the rice cooker before you start cleaning it otherwise you will get an electrical shock. Avoid touching the plate if it is still hot. This may cause a severe burn.
Never experiment with a rice cooker. It has some fixed usages only. Do not try to use it for other purposes. This may cause serious damage.
5. Fixing process
If your rice cooker ever breaks down or you face any difficulty while cooking, always call an expert or the manufacturers. Never try to fix it yourself.
6. Keep it safe
Rice cookers get very hot during the cooking process. So always keep it away from all types of flammable items.
7. Read the instruction manual
Before you start using the rice cooker, you must read the instruction manual thoroughly. Most of us avoid reading it and face difficulties later. So, read it in advance and avoid any undesirable situation.
So, these are all the safety measures that you should follow to avoid any damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
We answered some of the frequently asked questions about the Panasonic rice cooker.
Panasonic is one of the most well-known companies when it comes to home appliances. Panasonic, like many reputed brands, is also the manufacturer of rice cookers. Panasonic has a good range of rice cookers one can choose from. They are affordable and easy to maintain.
Buying a perfect rice cooker is not a simple task. So we curated a list of the 5 best Panasonic Electric Rice Cookers based on many factors such as ease to clean, accessories, warranty period, and safety measures that you can give it a shot.
- Panasonic SR W 18HG/CMB Electric Rice Cooker
- Panasonic SR–WA18H (AT) Electric Rice Cooker
- Panasonic SR–Y22FHS Electric Rice Cooker
- Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker
- Panasonic SR–WA18GH Rice Cooker
On average, a rice cooker takes approximately 20 to 25 minutes to cook one cup of rice.
The price of a Panasonic rice cooker ranges from 1700 INR to 4500 INR based on the liters and features one goes for.
List of top 5 Panasonic rice cookers with their price.
|1||Panasonic Rice Cooker||2.7 Liters||1870/- INR|
|2||Panasonic SR-WA10 Automatic Rice Cooker||2.7 Liters||1720/- INR|
|3||Panasonic SR-WA22H(E) Rice Cooker||2.2 Liters||2700/- INR|
|4||Panasonic SR-W18GH CMB Cooker Warmer||4.4 Liters||3425/- INR|
|5||Panasonic SRWA 18 Automatic Rice Cooker||1.8 Liters||2098/- INR|
Rice cookers offer a lot of versatility in your cooking process. The Electric Rice cooker price in India are cheaper than other kitchen appliances. With so much functionality and reliability, they are a must in every kitchen. So, don’t waste more time and buy one of the best Panasonic rice cookers in India.
Also, don’t forget to try our top picks: Panasonic SR WA10H (E) Electric Rice Cooker , Panasonic SR-Y22 FHS Electric Rice Cooker, and Panasonic SR-WA18H (AT) Electric Rice Cooker.
Buying from the links on this page may earn us a fee. Please read our complete ethics statement here.