Best Juicers in India – Reviews and Buying guide (2024)
Juicing fruits and veggies at home is the perfect way to ensure the family is kept away from sugary packaged drinks and harmful preservatives. With summer right around the corner, these are the 10 best juicers available both online and offline.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Fruits are amongst the most healthy foods provided to us by nature. With the best juicer you can not only take up juicing as a way to improve heath but also get creative and experiment with fruits and veggies to see what clicks for you in terms of flavor as well. Fruits are rich in many vitamins and minerals, they provide the body with a healthy dose of antioxidants, and when consumed as a juice made at home in a juicer, they also present a nutritious and tasty way to stay hydrated. Juicing at home is one option when you want all the nutrients out of fruits or vegetables. Buying packaged fruit juices is not an ideal option because they tend to have a whole lot of added sugar and preservatives. If you have one of the best juicers at home, then you don’t have to worry about hygiene either.
But how do you pick the best juicer to buy in India with the right set of features, that suit your needs?
Juicing can become a very messy task. That’s when a good juicer mixer grinder comes handy. It is a very good investment. A good juicer should be able to extract the maximum amount of juice and produce as little waste as possible, all the while saving the nutrients and enzymes in the juice itself.
While the debate on fresh fruit Vs fruit juice will always continue, and yes, whole fruit is better than the same fruit juiced, the benefits of a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice are many. So here is a list of best centrifugal juicer in India
Table of Contents
A Look At The Top Picks For Best Juicer Brands In India
1. Best Juicer With A Sleek & Stylish Design: Prestige Centrifugal Juicer
2. Best Juicer With A Powerful Motor: Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 2-Litre Juicer
3. Best Juicer With A Low Noise Operation: AGARO Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer
Summary Table: Best Juicers In India
What is the best juicer to buy in India? Here’s a table highlighting the Best Juicers in India :
Buy Now On Amazon
Buy Now On Flipkart
Best Juicers Available In India
We have curated below a list of some best fruit and vegetable juicer in India based on the features and purpose.
1. Sujata Powermatic Juicer
The Sujata Powermatic juicer has a very powerful 900 watts motor. It has a double ball-bearing system for increased efficiency. The juicer can run continuously for about 90 minutes. The juicer has a 22000 rpm operation to retain the original flavor and aroma of juice. The Sujata Powermatic juicer has a very powerful 900 watts motor. It has a double ball-bearing system for increased efficiency. The juicer can run continuously for about 90 minutes. The juicer has a 22000 rpm operation to retain the original flavor and aroma of juice.
- The juicer is very low maintenance.
- It has a durable and transparent juicer jar.
- The juicer consists of high-quality stainless steel bladed that cut ingredients finer and faster.
2. Borosil Primus BJU50SSB11 500-Watt Juicer
This is a lightweight and compact juicer. It comes with a large feeding tube so it can easily juice whole fruits and veggies. It has a stainless steel filter and an anti-drip nozzle. Low noise, 500 watts motor with two-speed settings. It also has a wide feeding tube.
- The feeding tube is 64 mm wide.
- It has a low noise from the 500 watts motor.
- It has two-speed settings controlled by a rotatory knob.
- It has a removable juice jar that collects all the juice produced.
- The juice jar has a capacity of 350 ml.
- The cord is a meter long which comes with a cord winder so it is easy to put away.
- The product comes with 1 main unit, juicer jug, pusher, pulp collector and instruction manual. There is a 1-year warranty on the unit.
3. Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer
The Bajaj JEX juicer has a powerful 800 watts motor. This is a centrifugal juicer with 2-speed settings. The speed setting is controlled by a rotatory knob with a backlit LED control panel. It has a 2-liter pulp collector. The feeding tube is 75 mm wide. Powerful 800 watts motor with two-speed settings and LED control panel.
- The product has 2 years warranty.
- There is a removable and washable strainer inside.
- There is a dual lock system for added safety.
- The outer body has a stainless steel chrome finish for a sleek look.
4. Prestige Centrifugal Juicer
As per their website, TTK Prestige has emerged as the largest kitchen appliances company in India in the past 5 years, catering to the needs of homemakers around the country. Their products are built for safety, innovation, durability, and trust.
A capable juicer with 800 watts motor, wide feeding tube, and a minimum wastage sieve.
- The Prestige juicer has a very large capacity. It has a wide feeding tube.
- The advanced stainless steel sieve design ensures minimum wastage and maximum juice yield.
- The spout has an anti-drip feature.
- It has a detachable pulp collector and thermal overload protector.
- It has a rotatory knob for speed controls.
- The juicer has a dual lock feature for added safety.
- The Prestige juicer works with a heavy-duty 800 watts motor.
- The blades inside are super sharp, made of stainless steel, and rust and corrosion-resistant.
- The appliance has a very sleek design, the body is made of ABS plastic and stainless steel.
- Anti-skid feet provide much-needed stability.
- The product has a 1-year warranty.
5. Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 2-Litre Juicer
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philip of the Netherlands. It is a leading health technology company focused on consumer health. They claim to use advanced technology, deep consumer insights to deliver the best services.
800 watts motor run juicer with QUICKClean technology and pre-clean function.
- The Philips Viva juicer promises maximum juice extraction.
- Its powerful 700 watts motor can juice the toughest of ingredients with ease.
- The feeding tube is 75 mm wide and allows large fruits to be juiced without cutting.
- The juice container can hold up to 2 liters of juice in one go.
- The juicer has a QUICKClean Technology, making it very easy to clean.
- The pre-clean function helps get rid of unwanted particles and fibers.
- The pulp container holds all the pulp. It is transparent, so you can see when it is almost full and proceed to empty it out.
- The entire juicer is easier to clean due to the rounded surfaces.
6. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
This juicer features a 240 watts powerful motor. Not only fruits, but it is also capable of extracting vegetables, leafy greens, and nuts. It comes with a cleaning technology that cleans the juicer in less than a minute. It features a wide feeding tool that helps reduce the preparation time. The motor is powerful, super-efficient, and delivers quiet operation.
- It comes with a powerful and super effective motor.
- This juicer can extract anything from fruits to vegetables.
- It is equipped with patented JMCS technology.
7. AGARO Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer
This slow juicer provides maximum extraction and maximum taste. Equipped with cold press technology, it ensures maximum extraction of juices. The overall design and operation of this juicer are easy and hassle-free. You can use it for preparing smoothies, sorbets, and slushes.
- The parts of this juicer are BPA-free.
- It supports a reverse function that helps reverse the process in case any pulp gets stuck.
- This juicer is equipped with cold press technology.
8. Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer
This cold press juicer operates at 43 resolutions per minute and squeezes the best out of fruits and veggies. It comes with a capacity of 350 ml. The best part is that cleaning and maintaining this juicer is hassle-free. It has a super powerful and quiet motor.
The motor is quiet in operation.
It can be used for different ingredients, from leafy greens to veggies.
It helps in maximum juice extraction and minimum loss of nutrients.
9. Nutribullet JUICER
With an 800-watt motor, this juicer lets you enjoy a glass of juice without any effort. It is simple to operate, has a compact design, and is highly durable. Equipped with a 76 mm wide feed chute, it can easily fit in whole fruits and vegetables. Additionally, with the sealing pitcher, you can extract as well as store the juice in the same container.
It is an effective juicer that results in less wastage.
The compact design makes it convenient to store.
It supports the user-friendly operation.
10. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
This juicer is equipped with cold press technology and low noise operation. The large feeding tube results in less preparation time. A good thing is this juicer separates the pulp and juice without any mess. Be it nut milk, fruits, vegetables, sorbet, or green leafy vegetables, this juicer gets everything done everything smoothly.
- This juicer results in hassle-free and smooth extraction of juices.
- It results in easy separation of juices and pulp.
- It comes with three strainers and an attractive red color.
Features to look for in juicers
Features you must look into while buying a juicers.
1. Easy To Use
A good juicer should be easy to use. You don’t want to be fumbling around for the instruction manual every time you decide to juice something.
Also, juicers with larger feeder tubes make juicing much easier. With juicers with smaller feeder tubes, you’ll have to chop up the ingredients into smaller manageable pieces. This is just a cumbersome task that you would probably like to avoid.
The juicer should be easy to control. A touch panel or an easy rotatory knob enables you to easily control the various speeds at which the juicer runs.
2. Easy To Clean
Juicing can be a very task. Although a juicer makes the job a little less messy, you do need to clean the juicer. A juicer with fewer parts is easier to clean. When there are more parts, there are more spots that you are likely to miss while cleaning.
A centrifugal force juicer has fewer moving parts hence is it much easier to clean.
A masticating or twin gear juicer has many more parts that work together to perform the juicing process. This makes it a little more difficult to clean up.
3. A Large Feeder Tube Helps
Feeder size decides on whether or not you’ll spend the initial few minutes of your juicing time chopping up ingredients. A large feeding tube allows you to drop in whole fruits or veggies. With a smaller tube, you need to chop up the ingredients into smaller pieces. While doing so, you might lose some of the juice present in the ingredient.
4. Should Have Multiple Speed Options
A juicer with multiple speed settings can be very useful. It gives you complete control over the juicing process. You can also stop the juicing in between if you feel the need to add more ingredients.
Ideally, you should use slow speed settings for soft ingredients and faster speed settings for harder ingredients like carrots or nuts.
5. Amount of Yield
Different types of juicers give different results:
- A centrifugal force juicer works very fast but gives a comparatively low amount of juice in the end.
- A masticating juicer gives a little more juice compared to the former kind.
- A two gear juicer gives more juice than the centrifugal force or masticating juicer. It also produces a more nutrient-rich juice.
- A cold press juicer is the best kind of juicer since it gives the most juice which is 99% liquid and 1% pulp.
6. Less Noise Is Preferable
Juicers that have high-speed rotation produce a lot of noise. The higher the RPM is, the higher the amount of noise made by the juicer. Low noise levels are ideal since high noise can be very irritating.
7. Juice Container Size & Height
The juice container provided with the juicer should, ideally, be of spout height. This is to avoid splashing or spilling of juice. The container should have the capacity to hold enough juice so that you need not stop juicing in between to empty it out.
8. Pulp Ejection System Is Preferable
A pulp ejection system basically moves pulp into a separate bad or container. This is an important feature. You need not stop juicing to clear the pulp stuck to the lid every now and then.
9. Adequate Storage
It is important that you keep in mind the size of the juicer while buying it. You need to make sure you have enough space to keep it in your kitchen. Other than a centrifugal juicer, all juicers tend to take up more space. A centrifugal juicer is more vertical and compact.
10. Sufficient Cord Length
The length of the power cord is also a key feature to check for. The longer cord gives you the freedom to place the juicer according to your convenience.
1.1 Anti-drip spout
This is not a feature available in all juicers. It is a feature that you would definitely appreciate since it reduces the chances of you making a mess. An anti-drip spout makes sure that any left-over juice in the juice container does not drip onto your countertop in the absence of a glass or a juice container.
A long warranty is important too. However, also make sure you check exactly what parts are covered under the warranty provided. Some brands conveniently might not cover certain parts of the juicer under the warranty they provide.
Food Processor to buy to ease your work.
Here we have listed the top brands offering juicers online. From the above list we have chosen our top picks which are – Prestige Centrifugal Juicer, Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 2-Litre Juicer and AGARO Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer.
If your are confused about which one to buy, our list is definitely going to help you out.
Buying from the links on this page may earn us a fee. Please read our complete ethics statement here.