Best Indian Cocktail Mixer Brands For A Diwali Party (Sep 2023)
Bring the bar home with this list of best cocktail mixer brands in India. Now, being a pro bartender is as easy as sipping on cocktails.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
We’ve come a long way from the classic rum and coke, G&Ts. From a mango-chili blend to something as unexpected as a hibiscus-lavender martini, you could literally make cocktails every day for a month without any repetition!
In the past two years, the drinking experience at home has transformed drastically. Whether it’s welcoming the weekend or some friends, cocktail mixers make the job super easy. All you need to do is add a spirit to the cocktail premix and voila! An (almost) bar-quality cocktail is ready to be relished.
Cocktail mixes are also great for times when you do not have all the ingredients the recipe asks for. The list we’ve curated holds some of the best mixers for cocktails.
Remember- drink responsibly!
Table of Contents
A look at the Top Picks for Best Cocktail Mixes in India:
1. Best Top Picks Indian Cocktail Mixer: Jimmy’s Cocktail
2. Best Budget Friendly Indian Cocktail Mixer: &Stirred Cocktail Mix
3. Best Low Calorie Indian Cocktail Mixer: Sepoy & Co Mixed Case
Summary Table: Best Indian Cocktail Mixer Brands
For your next party, we listed the top 5 brands of readymade cocktail mix that are easily available in the Indian market both online and offline.
|Best Cocktail Mixer Brands||Buy Now On Amazon||Buy Now On Flipkart|
|Jimmy’s Cocktails||Check price here||Check price here|
|&Stirred Cocktail Mixers||Check price here||–|
|Swa Artisanal Syrups – Rum Cocktail Mixer||Check price here||Check price here|
|Jade Forest Tonic Water||Check price here||–|
|Sepoy & Co. Cocktail Mixers||Check price here||–|
Best Cocktail Mixer Brands in India for Throwing Party
1. Jimmy’s Cocktails
Jimmy’s cocktail assorted set of cocktail mixers comes in eight unique and exciting flavors. Each of the flavor has a quantity of 250 ml. These cocktail mixers are finely crafted and made using high quality ingredients.
Why is it Recommended?
We have reviewed a few of the above cocktail mixers from Jimmy’s cocktails in our reviews. This readymade cocktail mix is ideal for houseparties. And when you wish to comfortably sip on a cocktail (or two) without meticulously measuring all ingredients.
Consistent and convenient, these cocktail mixers are curated by India’s top mixologist, Mr. Yangdup Lama.
Read our detailed review, on Jimmy’s Cocktails here.
- It includes eight different flavors.
- These are prepared in three simple steps.
- Made using highest quality ingredients.
- These are non-alcoholic beverages.
- These economically-priced cocktail mixers come in 250 ml bottles.
2. &Stirred Cocktail Mixers
This is another one of the best cocktail mixes we recommend. & Stirred was started with the intent of providing better quality of mixers that fine spirits deserve. We recommend the assorted pack of 12 that holds three packs of four classic flavors.
Why is it Recommended?
This pack of 12 cocktail mixers is ideal for a party of 10-12. Bar-like cocktail variants like Mojito, Margarita, Cosmopolitan, and Bloody Mary are included in the set. These mixers are made with real fruits. You just need to add 60 ml of spirit and a lip-smacking cocktail is ready.
This can also be served as a mocktail. Read the detailed review here.
- One pack is recommended for one serving of cocktail.
- These are 100% non-alcoholic.
- These cocktail mixers are wheat-free and 100% vegetarian.
- They contain no preservatives and artificial sweeteners.
- These can be relished as cocktails and mocktails.
3. Swa Artisanal Syrups – Rum Cocktail Mixer
These cocktail mixers are perfect for preparing cocktails, mocktails and cold brews. This set includes two flavors – mojito mint and mango passion. A single bottle of 250 ml is sufficient to make 12 drinks. The best part is that these are a 100% natural product.
Why it is recommended?
If you are looking for a multipurpose cocktail mixer consider buying this option. Each 250 ml bottle is perfect for two servings. The easy preparation process makes it perfect to add them to your party menu.
- These are 100% natural.
- Contains no added preservatives.
- Comes in sustainable glass bottles.
- It is carefully handcrafted.
- The preparation process is easy.
4. Jade Forest Tonic Water
This low-calorie Indian tonic water uses no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It is a carbonated fruit beverage that uses cane sugar and a sweetener naturally found in stevia leaves.
Lemon juice and apple juice concentrates have been added for a flavorful punch.
Why is it Recommended?
This carbonated fruit beverage is partially sweetened with cane sugar. It is a low-calorie tonic that provides less than 20 kcal per 100 ml.
The glass bottle packaging adds to the overall premium feel.
- There are six 250 ml bottles in a set.
- The bottles are stacked well to ensure spill-proof delivery.
- There’s less than 5 g of sugar per 100 ml.
- The quinine used is naturally sourced.
- This brings a clean and refreshing taste.
- It is highly carbonated to provide crisp flavors of spirits.
5. Sepoy & Co. Cocktail Mixers
This set of 12 has two bottles of all six variants. With less than 5 g of sugar per 100 ml, you get only 22 kcal. There are no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or flavors used.
The brand only uses organic, natural flavors. Easily one of the best cocktail mixer brands in India, these variants are best enjoyed chilled by themselves or paired with 60 ml of your preferred clear spirit.
Why is it Recommended?
Although a bit pricier, one of the most commendable features is the packaging. These flavorful tonics are flavored using exotic ingredients like mint, hibiscus, elderflower, grapefruit, and ginger.
- These are flavored variants of tonic water.
- They come in boxes of 12.
- The glass bottles are strategically packed which ensures no breakage during transit.
- Only natural, organic flavors are used.
- This low-calorie cocktail mixer has 5 g of sugar per 100 ml.
- This cocktail mixer has been brewed in India using natural ingredients.
- The recipe is crafted in England.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Cocktail Mixers.
The products we’ve mentioned belong to the best cocktail mixer brands in India.
Finger foods that are flavorful, mostly fried and sizzling hot make for the perfect cocktail snacks. You can also serve some roasted and spiced nuts, wasabi peas, and crudites.
A low-calorie cocktail mixer that uses quality ingredients is what we recommend.
Cocktail mixers can fall in the INR 50-250 per 100 ml.
Cocktail mixers eliminate the ingredient-collection process. Not just convenient, but cocktail mixers also ensure consistent, pro-bartender style cocktails and mocktails.
If you’re planning to cut down on your alcohol intake this festive season, these hip cocktail mixers are a tasty alternative to sugar-loaded fruit juices too.
Buying from the links on this page may earn us a fee. Please read our complete ethics statement here.