We Heart This Cute Little Hand Blender That’s Cheaper Than A Starbucks Cappuccino!
We tried a basic manual blender and absolutely loved how handy these are. Good for college students, young office-goers and even small families, here’s everything you need to know about them.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
It costs under 200/- rupees and is cheaper than a Starbucks Cappuccino (tall). It has to be the cutest little appliance you could own! And if you are someone who likes to get small, cool gadgets to spruce up your everyday meal-making then you would definitely find these power-free/manual hand blenders interesting.
We tried one of these power-free/manual blenders and absolutely loved how handy these are, especially for college students, young office-goers and even for small families. Here’s everything you need to know about them:
- This blender can be used to beat eggs, make quick milk shakes, lassis and even liquidizing chunky soups, or dals.
- These blenders are manual, so no need for electricity, or even batteries. They have an in-built gear system, so every time you pull the lever (handle), the steel blades start rotating. Multiple pulls give you continuous rotations that will help churn, whisk and blend.
- The blades are usually made of stainless-steel and are easy to clean. The blades are not made with heavy duty stainless steel and keep the weight down.
- The entire blender is a single piece, meaning the rotators (blades) are not detachable like electric hand blenders.
- The gear system itself – essentially the top half of this cute appliance – is usually heavy duty and must feel stable when you hold it and pull.
- The blenders are light weight and small which makes them easy to store.
- They come in lots of colors but you can’t usually pick what’ll come to you. In our case, we got a blender with an unusual combination of pink, white and red. But at this price, we aren’t complaining!
There are a whole lot of premium, specialist or multitasking appliances out there. This is not one of them! This is great for making quick lassis and shakes with soft fruits like mangoes, kiwis and chikoo. They are small, cheap and above all, very handy for everyday whisking and blending.
We found several of these on Amazon or other ecommerce sites. Here are few we think could be worth trying.
Table of Contents
Features: Easy to grip, extra durability, heavy duty gear system, quick to clean, multi-purpose blades, high-speed operations, etc.
Features: One hand operated, high-speed manual blender, heavy duty gear system, food-grade quality, ABS plastic for heat resistance, 6 month warranty.
Features: Power-free, blades made from stainless steel, 100% quality guaranteed, high quality plastic, can beat, liquidize and churn.
If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! If you don’t, please tell us why!
Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new categories of products being launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.