Nutty Yogi Masala Chai Gud: #FirstImpressions
We tasted this multiple times with regular homemade chai. It does not make the chai overly sweet, which we like.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
There are some foods that are best enjoyed in winter months, and a cup of hot tea is indeed a winter favorite. Tea, especially in India, is appreciated even more when you add ingredients like ginger, cardamom, cinnamon to add more flavor to your cup of tea. Jaggery or gud is another chai-additive that is enjoyed immensely by many. Keeping all this in mind, Nutty Yogi has come up with Masala Chai Gud. This spice blend contains a combination of gud, and spices such as ginger and elaichi. The product is meant to add the goodness of masala and gud in your cup of tea and is to be used in place of sugar and chai masala. Let’s check out our first impression of this masala chai gud.
Table of Contents
Things To Know About Nutty Yogi Masala Chai Gud
*as per the information on pack
- Chai Masala ingredients include jaggery, dried ginger, elaichi, cinnamon, clove, star anise, black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Ingredients are 100% natural.
- It has a low glycemic index.
- Chai masala is rich in minerals and boosts immunity.
- The shelf life of the product is 6 months.
Nutty Yogi Masala chai comes with the goodness of jaggery (gud) and lots of warming masalas like ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg powder, elaichi, and black pepper.
MRP- Rs. 169/-*
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpressions of Nutty Yogi Masala Chai Gud
Nutty Yogi Masala Chai Gud is an innovative, interesting product for anyone who loves their masala chai.
The wonderful warm aroma of the masala gud is unmissable. Warm spices like cinnamon, ginger and star anise shine in this well-balanced blend of gud and spices.
Nutty Yogi Masala Chai Gud is grainy, on expected lines. You can see tiny bits of cinnamon, elaichi pods, and fine fibers of ginger.
We tasted this multiple times with regular homemade chai. It does not make the chai overly sweet, which we like. But the spices do add robust flavors, making it a delicious, perfect-for-chilly-days kinda drink.
Priced at 169/- this may seem like a costly pick but a product like this is obviously for the discerning chai-lover.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.