Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken): #FirstImpressions
Chicken flavored noodles rarely hit the spot. Are Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken) a favorable addition or can you give them a miss? Let’s find out!
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Eating lip-smacking noodle meals while binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix is nothing short of perfect. Instant Cup Noodles are your best friends while traveling and hardly ever disappoint. Usually stocked up to the brim in every young single person’s kitchen, cup noodles are easy to make and require no effort. They offer the kind of convenience that is pocket-friendly, and time-efficient.
Nissin Cup Noodles are available in a variety of quirky, mouth-watering flavors. (Check out Nissin’s Paneer Butter Masala review here). We tried the Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken) flavor and here is our #FirstImpression.
Related reading – What’s new in the ready-to-eat aisle?
Table of Contents
What you need to know: Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken
*As per the information given on the pack
- Ready in 3 minutes
- Provides 452 Kcal per 100 grams
- Contains dehydrated chicken pieces and vegetables
These spiced chicken instant noodles are the perfect on-the-go option for all the chicken lovers.
MRP -Rs 45/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken
Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken) come in a handy packaging with a plastic fork inside. We cooked the cup noodles according to the instructions given on the pack.
Upon opening the package, we could clearly smell the curry leaves. Thankfully the aroma of curry leaves was not very overpowering and the noodles do not end up tasting like a bad fusion south Indian meal.
After adding hot water as per instructions, the noodles were very well cooked. The dehydrated pieces of chicken in Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken were plump and hydrated, and taste pretty good. Vegetables like carrots and beans added a nice texture to the meal.
Overall, we recommend Nissin Cup Noodles – Spiced Chicken (Spicy Chunky Chicken for the wonderful curry leaf and chicken aroma.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.