Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala: #FirstImpressions
Bored of the same old masala noodles? Nissin Cup Noodles brings quirkiness to the palate with a Paneer Butter Masala flavor. Let’s find out if it’s worth trying.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
A piping hot bowl of a velvety makhani gravy, with crisp butter naan and vinegar onions, is every Punjabi’s idea of perfection. We usually expect a masaledaar punch to the noodles or an oriental touch. Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala tries to fit that Punjabi flavor in a cup. Will it deliver or is it a flavor crossover we didn’t ask for?
Here is our #FirstImpression of Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala.
Table of Contents
What you need to know: Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala
*As per information on the pack
- Has added flavors
- Has added natural colors
- Contains wheat and soy
- Provides 482 calories per 100 grams
Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala
The aroma matches that of a butter masala gravy, but the flavor lacks that punch.
MRP – Rs 50/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala
When we opened the seal of the Nissin Cup Noodles – Paneer Butter Masala, we got a strong whiff of that typical makhani gravy. We cooked the cup noodles according to the instructions given on the package. After cooking, the noodles came out pretty well. These are thinner and flatter than regular cake noodles, but they cook well.
Let’s come to the flavor segment. The noodles, unfortunately, do not have that butter masala flavor. There’s nothing ‘bad’ about them, but we did find them lacking in the delivery of the ‘paneer butter masala’ promise.
A makhani sauce fan may end up feeling dissatisfied. There are hints of the flavor, but the richness and depth are missing.
We all love paneer, but did you know how much protein is there in paneer?
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.