Kuppies Paneer Delight Pan Pizza: #FirstImpressions
Since Kuppies Paneer Delight is a Pan Pizza, expect a base that is thicker, more bread-like, and very soft. While visibly, there seems to be only a thin layer of cheese on the pizza, it still feels quite cheesy to taste.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Modern problems require modernized solutions. Since the world has seen a drastic change this past century and a huge change in working hours and styles of people across the country, several food brands have chipped in to provide meal options that are convenient any-time snacks, and are great-tasting too. Kuppies range of Heat & Eat Pizzas is one of those. The range includes a variety of pizzas meant to satisfy your cravings. But pizzas are also tough to heat and eat, the process of reheating a pizza often leaves it dry, and/or soggy. The taste deteriorates and the experience fails. Does this happen with Kuppies Paneer Delight Pan Pizza? We find out in this edition of #FirstImpressions.
Table of Contents
Quick Facts About Kuppies Paneer Delight Pan Pizza
*as per information on the pack
- It can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
- It has all the necessary and authentic ingredients and spices.
- A 100 g serving has a total of 13.2 g fats and less than 0.2 g trans-fat.
- It can be prepared in a microwave as well as in a pan.
- It contains natural and synthetic food coloring.
- It has natural and nature-identical flavoring substances.
A promising pizza that can be prepared in a microwave as well as in a pan.
MRP: Rs 179*
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpressions Of Kuppies Paneer Delight Pan Pizza
Since this is a Pan Pizza, expect a base that is thicker, more bread-like, and very soft. While visibly there seems to be only a thin layer of cheese on the pizza, it still feels quite cheesy to taste. There are smaller paneer pieces on the pizza, which do not really add anything to the flavor. We think the chunks could have been larger and less chewy. Unlike the picture on the box, there are no capsicum and onions toppings on the pizza.
What we liked about the pizza was that it doesn’t become dry on heating; however, it takes a little longer to heat. While the base is not a typical pizza base, yet it is tasty, feels breadier and fills you up within no time. The portion size is good enough for one hungry person. However, as mentioned earlier, we would have liked this, even more, if the paneer pieces were bigger and offered a more flavorful bite.
Is it comparable to the pizzas you get fresh at Pizza chains across the country? No. But, remember this is not competing with fresh, restaurant-made/delivered pizzas. This could serve well as an after-hours snacking alternative when you don’t have delivery options and you want something cheesy, salty and filling.
We all love paneer, but did you know how much protein is there in paneer?
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.