ITC Kitchens of India Vegetable Pulao: #FirstImpressions
Every household has its own version of vegetable pulao that is unparalleled and perfect for them. What to do when you miss that homemade pulao? We tasted the ITC Vegetable Pulao, and here is our #FirstImpression. Will the ITC vegetable pulao match up to the expectations?
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
Potatoes, beans, peas, carrots and tons of other vegetables and spices later we get what we know as – Pulao. A fragrant pulao full of vegetables can be the perfect accompaniment to a large variety of Indian curries. Every household has its own version of vegetable pulao that is unmatchable. What to do when you miss that homemade pulao? We tasted the ITC Kitchens of India Vegetable Pulao and here is our #FirstImpression. Will the pulao match up to the expectations?
Table of Contents
What you need to know – ITC Kitchens of India Vegetable Pulao
*As per information on the pack
- No preservatives
- Provides 180 calories per serving
- Can be heated in a microwave or by immersing in a bowl of hot water
A mild-flavored vegetable pulao that is best enjoyed with a zesty gravy.
MRP – Rs 90/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of ITC Kitchens of India Vegetable Pulao
ITC’s vegetable pulao is loaded with vegetables like peas, carrots, corn, and beans. Spices like cumin and cloves help enhance the fragrance. It may be a little too simple-flavored to be eaten all by itself. But, with gravies, and dals, it goes very well.
Even though the rice grains seemed a little oily upon heating, the vegetable pulao goes beautifully with a tomato-based makhani gravy or chana. We tasted the vegetable pulao with ITC’s Pindi chana and the flavors married each other beautifully.
Overall, ITC Kitchens of India Vegetable Pulao is decent to taste and pairs well with gravies.
Love eating rice? Find out which is the best rice cooker in the Indian market.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & amp; Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.