The New Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar-Free Cracker Review
Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar Free Crackers are thin and crispy but the list of ingredients is less than impressive. Read our review to know about the taste, nutritive values and pricing.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
A deliciously crisp cracker, as simple as it may sound, can be very hard to find. Most of the crackers available in the market are either dry and tasteless or just loaded with salt. Crackers can be eaten with tea, coffee, yogurt dips, hummus, fondue or just by themselves. They can also be turned into tasty canopies as a party starter or as a neutral addition to the cheeseboard. We tried as tasted Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar-Free Crackers for their taste, texture, and crispiness and here is our #FirstImpression.
Table of Contents
What You Need To Know About Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar-Free Cracker
*As per information given on the pack
- It contains added flavors.
- It contains wheat, milk, soy, and sulfite.
- The key ingredient is refined wheat flour (maida) – 90%
- It provides 463 Kcal of energy per 100 grams of serving.
Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar-Free Cracker
Crisp and light, these sugar-free Nutri choice crackers by Britannia are versatile.
MRP – Rs 15/-*
Net weight – 100 grams
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression Of Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar-Free Cracker
These crackers come in different sized packings. A large 300-gram pack is priced at Rs 45/- and a 100-gram pack is for Rs 15/-.
Ingredients and label reading – Are these crackers sugar-free, as they claim to be? Yes, there is no ADDED sugar in these crackers. The crackers are made with one main ingredient that makes up for 90% of the product – refined wheat flour (maida). It also uses palm oil. So two key ingredients that constitute these crackers are not particularly healthy. Having said that, unlike other cookies and crackers available in the supermarkets, these do not have any added sugar, so that’s a good thing. Also, these crackers aren’t labeled as healthy ones. They are advertised as sugar-free, which they are!
Texture and taste – The Britannia Nutri Choice Sugar-Free Crackers are thin and crispy with a neutral taste. They are light to eat. The original nutria crackers were drier and thicker than these ones. This new and improved cracker by Britannia is crispier and lighter than the originals. It is sugar-free, but there is no change in the taste.
You can eat these crackers with multiple things – tea, dips, hummus, cheese platters, soups or even dunk it in peanut butter for a satisfying snack.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.