– Most flavorful bhaji with the correct blend of spices. – This bhaji is tasty, chatpata and meant for those who do not like the smokey flavor of dagad phool.
– Badshah’s Mumbai Pav Bhaji Masala has a dominant, somewhat-smoky flavour of the stone flower. – It has the correct level of chilli.
– MDH’s Pav Bhaji Masala is tasty, spicy and tangy. – It would take almost twice the quantity to give a robust flavor to the bhaji.
Eastern’s Pav Bhaji Masala has a similar flavor profile like Badshah, but every element is a little muted.
– It is not as chatpata or balanced as our winners . – This has a dominant, smoky flavor of the stone flower.
– It doesn’t have a robust chatpata flavor and has a very low potency. – This is dominant on cinnamon sweetness and isn’t how a pav bhaji masala should be, ideally.