RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks Review
Add a healthy crunch to your snack-pack with these RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks. Read our review to know more.
Our reviews are research-based, and all trials and testings are conducted in-house over days and weeks. We have a strict no-free-sample policy to ensure our reviews are fair and impartial.
The availability of healthy snacks is in abundance in all urban parts of the country, but are the claims of them being healthy even true? Most products advertise to be an all-new snack filled with superfoods but some of them use bad-for-you fats like palm oil, or even vanaspati, while some add low-quality ingredients. In this quest to find some actual healthy snacks, we keep exploring the food market and keep on trying new products and landed on RiteBite’s Max Protein Snacks. We tasted two variants of the all-new RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Salt & Pepper and Desi Masala. Let’s have a look at their list of ingredients, price and how they tasted. Here is our #FirstImpression.
Table of Contents
What You Need To Know About RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks
*As per information provided on the pack
- These chips are gluten-free.
- Rice bran oil is used as a cooking medium.
- 150 grams of these chips provide 25 grams of protein.
- This product does not use potatoes, rice, wheat, and corn.
- Millet and pulses blend flour used to make these chips – Jowar, chickpeas, quinoa, ragi, soy, urad, and whole grain oats.
The protein-packed chips by RiteBite Max Protein have an impressive list of ingredients – jowar, chickpeas, quinoa, ragi, soy, urad, and whole grain oats. Along with that, it uses rice bran oil which is a much better cooking medium than the commonly used palm oil.
Let’s find out, how did these 7 Grain Protein Snacks by RIteBite rank on the tasting scale.
1) RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Desi Masala Chips
RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Desi Masala Chips
The RiteBite Desi Masala Chips had Indian spices in abundance, that we thoroughly enjoyed.
MRP – Rs 120/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression Of RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Desi Masala Chips
The RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Desi Masala Chips are priced at Rs 120/- for a 150-gram box. 60 grams of serving provides 286 Kcal of energy.
The desi masala chips are crunchy and have a wavy shape. The texture is similar to the fryums we used to eat as a child.
It has a desi tangy flavor and has lots of masalas. The dry mango powder, ginger powder, cumin, cinnamon and every desi spice in this pack, enhances the overall taste. The salt is not overpowering and the tang of the masalas shine through.
2) RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Salt & Pepper Chips
RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Salt & Pepper Chips
With a mild peppery kick, the RiteBite Max Protein Salt & Pepper Chips are a tasty snack to munch on.
MRP – Rs 120/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression Of RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks – Salt & Pepper Chips
The RiteBite Max Protein – 7 Grain Protein Snacks Salt & Pepper Chips are priced at Rs 120/- for a 150-gram box. 60 grams of serving provides 287 Kcal of energy.
The salt and pepper chips are very crisp and crunchy. These wave-shaped chips are extremely grainy and airy, just like the previous variant.
As soon as you bite into these chips, you can feel how fibrous they are. You can actually taste the grains with the subtle taste of salt and pepper. The mild peppery kick at the end is quite delicious.
Wrapping It Up!
They are made of whole grains and do not contain white carbohydrates like refined flour. Both the chips were made with no potato, rice, wheat, or corn.
They are both gluten-free.
These chips contain 35% less fat than regular potato chips.
Good quality ingredients are used which makes these chips healthy. At least, healthier than the usual chips we find in the market.
Overall, both the variants were quite tasty and crunchy.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.